Descrizione del lavoro
Alila Fort Bishangarh, Jaipur is looking for Director of Sales who will be responsible for the resort''s reactive and proactive segmented sales effort - Social & Corporate. This position is also responsible to create, develop and implement the segment sales strategy to stay ahead of the market. Shares responsibility for achieving group revenue goals, guest and colleague satisfaction. Ensures maximizing revenue by preparing market strategies and implementation, control and distribution of those strategies. Implements the brand’s service strategy and applicable brand initiatives in all aspects of the sales process. Leads and manages day to day activities related to the sales function with a focus on building long term, value-based customer relationships.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria,
- Must have extensive experience in a similar role within a luxury resort environment.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Thrive on working to achieve challenging targets
- Energetic & enjoy working under pressure. Flexible working style (weekdays or weekends)
- May required to work from Hotel location as and when needed.
- Ability to work with multi culture environment with an engaging personality, should be hands-on, yet strategic and can conduct business at the highest level with senior executives and local dignitaries
- Adaptable & flexible with the capacity to set high goals and standards for an integrated collaborative approach between departments
- Bottom-line oriented with emphasis on quality guest-service and team building.
- Fluent in English
- Degree/Diploma from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel Management, or related major.