Descrizione del lavoro
To prepare, implement and evaluate a Marketing Communications Plan, which gains maximum exposure to the target audience in accordance with the hotel’s positioning strategies.
1. Build teamwork and enhance the team’s commitment to their work and the hotel.
2. Delegate appropriate responsibility to others based on their ability whilst ensuring they have sufficient authority and resources.
3. Achieve a record of success in recruiting, interviewing and hiring people.(“Getting the right person in the right job”)
4. Communicate the vision and brand personality to the team and ensure it is integrated in the department’s business practices.
5. Actively and successfully train people for current assignments and future growth.
6. Set and communicate high performance standards.
7. Recognize outstanding individual performance in the department and deal with substandard performance fairly, immediately and constructively.
8. Ensure all employees under your supervision are scheduled in accordance with business needs.
Budgeting and Finance
1. Assist prepare the annual business plan for the department.
2. Monitor the department’s budget and proactively implement corrective action where necessary.
3. Control cost whilst ensuring guests get value for money.
1. Communicate effectively within the organization at all levels using the most appropriate communication method for the matter concerned.
2. Conduct daily briefings and ensure follow-up.
1. Adjust to changes in job requirements and the hotel’s operational strategies to meet business needs.
2. Maintain an efficient and effective administrative system
3. Continue professional development by self-directed learning and participation in company sponsored training programs.
4. Keep abreast of developments affecting your field of expertise.
Develop and implement a marketing communications plan and budget.
Responsible for press relations and all materials pertinent to presentation in press kits.
Chart and maintain press-clipping results.
Develop in house employee promotions in conjunction with the training department and personnel.
Direct Public Relations events internally and externally with approval of Director of Sales
Assist General Manager in community relations.
Direct PR Agency ( if required ) on project basis.
Ensure the hotel’s collateral is in accordance with established standards.