Descrizione del lavoro
• Minimum of 4 years marketing experience demonstrating progressive career growth and a pattern of exceptional performance (hospitality industry preferred).
• Experience in corporate marketing communications, advertising agency, e-marketing agency and internet marketing experience, including awareness of search engines and web optimization tactics.
• Proven track record of excelling in property marketing role
• Excellent relationship management and negotiation skills; demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships with senior leaders (e.g. GMs, Sales and Revenue Leaders, Regional Team, media representatives) and external agencies.
• Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
• Able to effectively prioritize multiple tasks for multiple stakeholders.
• Capable of listening and counseling stakeholders on best approach, including what non-value add efforts to drop.
• Knowledge of leisure, group, and business transient hospitality business in defined market(s).
• Knowledge of hotel sales and operations and associated challenges from the marketing perspective.
• Knowledge of food and beverage marketing trends.
• Knowledge of need time strategy as developed by Revenue Management.
• Understands how to apply and leverage corporate marketing programs, platforms, and tools
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
• Assist Director, Field Marketing to define marketing activities and guide local property marketing Working closely with an appointed agency to take full responsibility for the creation of a bi-annual newsletter. This involves the generation of internal articles, assisting with copywriting, proof checking and layout decisions.
• Incorporates global brand marketing objectives into the hotel plans, when appropriate (i.e. brand voice, participation in any required global brand marketing activities).
• Ensure that all details of the proposed programme are researched fully, well communicated and executed through an effective communications plan.
Partner with area digital service team to drive property presence/performance on fliggy storefront and actively participate in big marketing campaigns on fliggy.
• Executes pull through of marketing programs, channels, platforms and initiatives
• Executes integrated marketing campaigns (e.g. print, banner ads, email, hotel website), using best practices and in alignment with brand identity,partner with area digital counterpart for online initiatives
• Works closely with various partners:
- Revenue Management – to develop relevant promotions and packages.
- Appointed agency, which involves the generation of articles, assisting with copywriting, proof checking and layout decisions.
- Ensures corporate, and/or regional marketing programs are pulled through at the property level
Building Successful Relationships
• Develops constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, e.g. GMs, Sales Leaders and Managers & Revenue leaders, and maintains them over time.
• Develops and manages internal key stakeholder relationships.
• Informs and/or updates the executives, the peers and the subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner.
• Adaptability - Maintains performance level under pressure or when experiencing changes or challenges in the workplace.
• Communication - Conveys information and ideas to others in a convincing and engaging manner through a variety of methods.
• Problem Solving and Decision Making - Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; obtains and compares information from different sources to draw conclusions, develops and evaluates alternatives and solutions, solves problems, and chooses a course of action.
• Professional Demeanor - Exhibits behavioral styles that convey confidence and command respect from others; makes a good first impression and represents the company in alignment with its values.
• Building and Contributing to Teams - Participates as a member of a team to move toward the completion of common goals while fostering cohesion and collaboration among team members.
• Driving for Results - Sets high standards of performance for self and/or others; assumes responsibility for work objectives; initiates, focuses, and monitors the efforts of self and/or others toward the accomplishment goals; proactively takes action and goes beyond what is required.
• Planning and Organizing - Gathers information and resources required to set a plan of action for self and/or others; prioritizes and arranges work requirements to accomplish goals and ensure work is completed.
• Coworker Relationships - Interacts with others in a way that builds openness, trust, and confidence in the pursuit of organizational goals and lasting relationships.
• Customer Relationships - Develops and sustains relationships based on an understanding of customer/stakeholder needs and actions consistent with the company’s service standards.
• Global Mindset - Supports employees and business partners with diverse styles, abilities, motivations, and/or cultural perspectives; utilizes differences to drive innovation, engagement and enhance business results; and ensures employees are given the opportunity to contribute to their full potential.
Generating Talent and Organizational Capability
• Talent Management - Provides support and feedback to help individuals develop and strengthen skills and abilities needed to accomplish work objectives.
Learning and Applying Professional Expertise
• Applied Learning - Seeks and makes the most of learning opportunities to improve performance of self and/or others.
• Business Acumen - Understands and utilizes business information to manage everyday operations and generate innovative solutions to approach business and administrative challenges.
• Technical Acumen - Understands and utilizes professional skills and knowledge in a specific functional area to conduct and manage everyday business operations and generate innovative solutions to approach function-specific work challenges.
- Communications and Media - Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
- Creative Expression - The ability to generate novel ideas or strategies, and to communicate them with unusual, clever, or novel methods that captivate and influence others.
- Marketing - The ability to generate the strategy used in sales techniques, communications, and business development to positively impact customer relationships and business profitability
- Internet/Intranet/Extranet Design - Knowledge of web and digital fundamentals, including web and digital design principles and approaches, the impact of various technical design choices, and their impact on the user experience.
• Basic Competencies - Fundamental competencies required for accomplishing basic work activities.
- Basic Computer Skills - Uses basic computer hardware and software (e.g., personal computers, word processing software, Internet browsers, etc.).
- Mathematical Reasoning - Adds, subtracts, multiplies, or divides quickly, correctly, and in a way that allows one to solve work-related issues.
- Oral Comprehension - Listens to and understands information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Reading Comprehension – Understands written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Writing - Communicates effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.