Descrizione del lavoro
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please Apply Online at www.kesslercollection.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Kessler Enterprise, Inc. IV. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
The overall objective and purpose of the Housekeeping Supervisor is to assist the Executive Housekeeper and/or Housekeeping Manager in the daily operations of the Housekeeping department and ensure both quality of product and productivity of labor in this area.
The incumbent is responsible for relentlessly inspiring, coaching and training staff to exceed our guests’ expectations. They are to provide inspiring and strategic leadership while directing the activities of the Housekeeping Department in support of the mission, core values, standards and goals established by the company.
- Strategic business leader - Works strategically to devise plans in alignment with organizational goals.
- Cultivates engagement - Builds loyalty to the company and not to themselves. Proven ability to host/facilitate effective meetings, motivate teams to produce results with tight timeframes while simultaneously managing several projects.
- Generates alignment - Ensures proper time and effort is spent to build high level performance and consistency throughout collection.
- Leads with courage - Provides a culture of accountability.
- Execution of plans - Utilizes our systems, tools and resources to accomplish results and achieve goals
- Strong level of written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work assignments
- Ability to balance a variety of tasks while maintaining the highest of quality standards
- Ability to read and recognize various tools and chemicals used throughout the cleaning process
- Comprehensive knowledge of a safe work environment
This company is an equal opportunity employer.