Descrizione del lavoro
Title Cocktail Waiter/Waitress
Location The House
Department Front of House - The House
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Cocktail Waiter and Waitress to join us in our stunning Sir Franks Bar.
As part of the team you will be taking orders and serving our guests and members their cocktails and drinks.
This is an exciting oppurtunity to join our growing bar team and showcase your customer service skills. The ideal candidate will be passionate about using good high quality products and able to provide exceptional customer service.
Ideally you will have knowledge on cocktails and have experience within a similar role.
If this sounds like you then please apply today!
You will work any 5 out of 7 days - This is a fulltime permanent role.
In addition to a competitive reward, we are committed to investing heavily in your development and helping you grow a long-term career with Beaverbrook.
As a member of our team you can expect to receive:
- Competitive salary
- Personal development support
- Wide range of recognised qualifications and development opportunities
- Free employee shuttle bus from our local train station
- Discounted rates on Food & Beverage
- Meals on duty for some positions
- 28 days annual leave(including Bank Holidays), rising by 1 day each year for 5 years
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Earn up to £1000 for recommend a friend scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking
- And other local benefits
Beaverbrook offers fantastic opportunities for talented, committed and passionate employees who are looking to secure a career within a luxurious English Estate.
Our aim is to naturally deliver superb service to each other and our guests, reflecting our approach to unrivalled hospitality. Beaverbrook aims to blend the elegant with the informal, achieved through the delivery of its excellent and incredibly friendly and capable team.