Descrizione del lavoro
Belmond has a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Coordinator to join our Trains & River Cruises team based in London.
The role will provide administrative support for both the Groups and Leisure Sales team, with the majority of the role handling group enquiries while also supporting the wider team in a variety of administrative tasks, including contracting. This is a great opportunity to learn many aspects of travel sales and work with world-renowed trains and river cruises.
- Send groups and charters proposals
- Post-sale support from bespoke activities to dietary and other special requests for groups and charters
- Issue invoices and Ticketing
- Prospect for new business, e.g. contacting lost leads
- Issue contracts and oversee a contracting streamlining project
- Responding to general requests from the travel trade and BCO (Belmond Commercial Organisation)
- Administration support for fam trips, discounted and complimentary travel
- Any other administration and PA duties required by the sales managers and directors
Salary: £22,000 to £25,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Hybrid working system. Three days in the office and two days working from home from October 2021
Group Income Protection - Group Life Insurance - Employer contribution pension
Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
Belmond Discovery Program