Descrizione del lavoro
Area of Interest: Marketing
Job Title: Developer, Digital Marketing
We are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Developer. As our Digital Marketing Developer, you will have experience with creating dynamic and responsive content within multiple ESPs, particularly Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget). This role will be instrumental in building a digital marketing program from a technical standpoint and growing it into a best-in-class experience. You will have direct influence on creating department processes and workflow. Digital design/development, including coding emails using HTML and CSS, conducting rendering testing across email clients and mobile devices, as well as work on design modification and image creation. Digital and email deployment, including campaign set-up, segmentation, targeting, QA and A/B testing skills. Code emails using HTML, CSS, AmpScript. Code responsive design and optimize emails for mobile devices. Able to QA all emails in Litmus. Strong analytical skills and problem solving capabilities. Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Dreamweaver. Experience executing complex email campaigns in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Understanding of email platform functionality (Salesforce Marketing Cloud), data integration/APIs, CAN-SPAM, and email best practices. Stay up-to-date on industry technology innovations and third-party technology solutions. Thorough knowledge of project planning, development, and delivery best practices.
- Code emails using HTML and able to map data using AMSCRIPT. Including the proofing and testing of the creative content for accuracy to meet and exceed email standards.
- Develop and maintain dynamic content libraries and assign them to customer attributes through coordination of coding within the ESP and coordination with our data partners.
- Collaborate with other teams to identify and execute testing strategy (creative set-up, data mapping)
- Be able to troubleshoot technical issues with or without the help of an email service provider representative, if problems arise with tracking, implementation or deployment of email campaigns.
- Work within ESP to develop functional email templates designed around a mobile-friendly customer experience (optimized for all devices).
- Able to work in a tight deadline driven environment, schedule email and follow up with deployment statuses.
- A good understanding of data and the queries used to split the data into segmentations.
- Able to write and use ampscript to properly personalize emails and create multi version emails.
- Understanding / able to run basic reporting for the senior leadership team.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills one-on-one and in large groups, with the ability to communicate high-level concepts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred or, HTML, CSS accreditation.
- 2-5 years of experience with email coding and development. Online industry or travel experience a plus.
- Experience working on simultaneous projects with demanding deadlines, with ability to shift prioritization to meet business needs.
- Demonstrated ability to focus on and take ownership for both personal and team results (i.e., quality, deadlines, goal-setting, and process improvement).
- Must be proficient in modern email best practices, including responsive layouts and mobile-first web design, with a willingness to research and learn new practices.
- Knowledge to solve complex tasks with simple, clean code.
- Experience with email testing strategy and set-up (A/B test).
- Experience with Data and splitting data with queries
- Experience Salesforce ampscript.
- Ability to work closely with marketing team members and design teams to create optimal email templates.
- Understanding of design and layout best practices in a digital environment and within email architecture.
- Incredible attention to detail.
- Knowledge of modern content management systems is a plus.
- Must have email coding experience (Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred).
- Ability to work with Adobe Suite of products.
- Understanding of dynamic variable coding and data architecture as it pertains to targeted marketing and dynamic content (within ESP).
Benefits as a member of Carnival's Team:
- A comprehensive healthcare program, dental coverage and flexible spending accounts.
- Company-paid term life insurance and long term disability coverage, employee-paid optional life insurance and other voluntary insurance programs.
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to a 3% company match after one year of service and a discretionary-profit sharing contribution in your second year of eligible employment
- Tuition Reimbursement that provides up to 75% reimbursement for company related professional career development.
- Employee Stock Purchase plan that provides up to a 15% discount off the Fair Market Value of Carnival Corporation Common Stock Paid vacation and sick time.
- Two complimentary "Fun Ship" cruises a year (based on available space and seniority) as well as discounted rates to friends and family in addition to other discounts to local and neighborhood vendors.
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program that provides developmentally appropriate educational programming for families of children ages 6 weeks through 5 years of age and up to 12 years of age during school holidays and summer vacation in addition to drop-in care for those unexpected childcare conflicts.
- An on-site Health and Wellness Center that provides a full range of activities including weight training machines, free weights, cardiovascular equipment, an aerobic center, massage therapy, certified personal trainers and a wide variety of other programs
- Two complimentary "Fun Ship" cruises a year (based on available space and seniority) as well as discounted rates to friends and family in addition to other discounts to local and neighborhood vendors
Carnival Cruise Line is the most popular cruise brand in North America and operates 25 ships designed to foster exceptionally fun and memorable vacation experiences at an outstanding value. Carnival Cruise Line is the leading provider of year-round Caribbean cruises and also operates seasonal cruises in Europe, Alaska, New England, Canada, Bermuda, Hawaii, Mexican Riviera and the Panama Canal. The brand caters to a wide consumer demographic, appealing to families, couples, singles and seniors alike. One common denominator among Carnival's guests is the desire for a truly fun, memorable and enjoyable vacation experience.
Carnival Corporation & plc and Carnival Cruise Line is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. In this regard, it does not discriminate against any qualified individual on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, mental, physical or sensory disability, or any other classification protected by local, state, federal, and/or international law.
req8593Job ID 6343293
- Tipo di lavoro
- A tempo completo
- Miami, FL, United States
- Comincia tra
- Il prima possibile
- Durata del contratto
- A tempo indeterminato