Descrizione del lavoro
Location: London Temporary location, 19 Haunch of Venison Yard, Training Academy, UK
Reports to: Training Events & Coordination Manager
Contract: Full-time and 1 Year Fixed Term position
Your role @Chanel:
As the first point of contact for all staff and visitors at Venison Yard, your role will be to welcome and take care of our internal and external clients and oversee the day to day operation of the building.
In addition to the front of house responsibilities, this role will also provide ad hoc coordination and secretarial support to the Training Events & coordination Manager and the Training Director.
What impact you can create at Chanel:
- As you will be the first point of contact in person and for incoming calls and emails, you will be responsible for ensuring an efficient, effective and professional service to all visitors and colleagues.
- A positively memorable experience for any staff member or visitor who contacts or enters the building;
- Demonstration of the importance of health and safety at work and being a real champion of this by ensuring staff and visitors have been catered for and adhere the Company’s Security Policy. We’d want and expect the person in this role to be curious to learn about any evolving landscapes such as the pandemic, and how it will affect our staff’s safety and how we will comply with any guidelines surrounding that and still give a great service;
- A sense of ownership of your workplace by making sure ‘Reception’ is always immaculately well-presented, covered and considered. Leaving no guest or request unanswered.
- Collaboration with Training teams on adhoc requests and projects and offering your excellent organisation tools as a helping hand, in various scenarios;
- Be the go-to person for a ‘hub’ of general queries and company knowledge to your clients
This is an impact-focused summary of the job and it’s helpful to note that responsibilities listed are not exhaustive; additional and more detailed duties will be shared during training stage according to the needs of the business and as requested by the Training Events & Coordination Manager and Director of Training.
What you will bring to the role:
- 2-3 years Administrative experience
- An approachable, kind and client-orientated demeanour;
- Exemplary organisation and coordination skills;
- Ability to work methodically, enjoyment in following or creating processes but the capacity to not become flustered when things do not go to plan;
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and written;
- Ability to prioritise workload, requests and spontaneous scenarios;
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require a quick response or turnaround;
- Demonstration of being a team-player;
- Professionalism and ability to act with unwavering discretion.
You are energised by:
- Attempting to make work, and life in general, warmer, brighter and easier, for those around you;
- Both methodical task and variety in role with challenges you may not have already faced;
- ‘Thinking on your feet’-style problem-solving, whether it be a small and mundane issue or an urgent and complex one.
What you would gain from this experience:
- The opportunity to work with a fun and energising Training team
- The breadth of topics, scenarios and people you will be exposed to in this role will help nurture prioritisation, general knowledge and communication skills;
At Chanel, we are focused on creating an inclusive culture that nurtures personal growth, contributing to collective progress. We believe the uniqueness of each individual increases the diversity, complementarity and effectiveness of our teams. We strongly encourage your application, as we value the perspective, experience and potential you could bring to CHANEL.