Descrizione del lavoro
We are seeking an exceptional Pastry Commis Chef to join the Claridge’s team. Our colleagues possess an uncommon passion enriched with an intuitive service style that reflects the elegance and timelessness that has been long established in Claridge’s.
At the centre of London’s Mayfair, Claridge’s is a unique combination of splendour and charm, renowned for its impeccable, intuitive service. The hotel’s original art deco interiors have been interwoven with modern flourishes. It also has a famous all-day dining restaurant, the Foyer & Reading Room, and two bars: Claridge’s Bar and the intimate Fumoir.
As a Pastry Commis Chef you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the highest standards are maintained at all times.
- Working with and supporting Chef de Parties, Demi Chef de Parties and other Commis Chefs.
- Ensuring that the kitchen areas, equipment and utensils are always kept clean and tidy.
- Appropriate mise-en-place, stock rotation and portion control.
This is an exciting role for a talented individual who is looking for a new challenge and wants to join a fast paced and high performing hotel team renowned for their approach and delivery of unparalleled service.
Successful candidates for our Pastry Commis Chef opportunity will:
- Demonstrate genuine dedication to Claridge’s and show a commitment to consistent quality in our product and service.
- Demonstrate an absolute understanding of our guests needs to create exceptional service experiences that result in lasting memories.
- Be motivated, creative and have worked in a similar role, within a five star or fine dining environment.
- You will have a passion for food and quality products, be a team player who is an avid learner who wants to be challenged and developed.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
The glamorous and elegant Claridge's presents sophisticated 5-star luxury in the heart of Mayfair.
Spacious, luxurious, and sumptuously furnished, each room at Claridge’s boasts a luxury marble bathroom and peaceful views of the courtyard. Guests have access to free Wi-Fi via infra-red keyboard from the TV.
The Reading Room serves a contemporary menu in luxury Art Deco surroundings. The stylish, 1930’s themed Fumoir offers unique spirits and ‘30s-inspired cocktails. Claridge’s famous afternoon teas are served in the grand and elegant foyer, with over 50 varieties of tea and delicious, classic pastries.
With its glass columns and juice bar, Claridge’s airy, modern gym is located on the 6th floor, while the luxurious treatment rooms offer relaxing spa and beauty therapies.
Hyde Park is less than a 10-minute walk from Claridge’s, while the famous, bustling shops of Oxford Street and Bond Street are only 3 minutes’ walk away.