Descrizione del lavoro
We are seeking a strategic creative executive who understands how a media brand interacts with audiences anywhere and anytime. Reporting to the President and General Manager of WLS-TV, this executive will manage the station’s brand on all platforms and produce brand appropriate original content. This position requires expertise in data-focused, audience-based brand development and design, content creation and social media marketing, as well as experience in social listening, sales promotions and influencer marketing. Responsibilities
- Manage the ABC7 brand on all platforms (on-air, online, mobile, etc.) through the development and execution of innovative creative and marketing campaigns.
- Leverage research and real time data analytics to launch timely social media campaigns that grow audience engagement with and emotional connection to the ABC7 brand, content and talent.
- Be a Creative link to our local community, and develop relationships with community stakeholders to drive earned media.
- Oversee the creative development and production of live event, original series and select short-form programming.
- Manage the station’s off-channel media budget and media buying agency.
- Grow the brand identity and relevance of ABC7 by developing and creating original, emotionally-impactful content and touch points for our audiences.
- A demonstrated track record of managing the creative expression of a media brand on and off-air.
- Experience with, or deep understanding of, brand management across digital platforms (online, mobile, etc.), including social media.
- A strong understanding of how to use research and data analytics tools to drive audience engagement and media buying on all platforms.
- Experience supervising the development and production of live event and series programming.
- Excellent management skills and an ability to inspire a creative, positive, supportive and encouraging work environment.
- A proven track record of working across departments to build a collaborative work environment.
- Experience working in the marketing and/or programming department at a local broadcast station.
- Experience producing original content that integrates sponsors and advertisers.
- Tipo di lavoro
- A tempo completo
- Chicago, IL, United States
- Comincia tra
- Il prima possibile
- Durata del contratto
- A tempo indeterminato