Descrizione del lavoro
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, OTO Development, LLC. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
General Manager Fairfield Inn and Suites Penn Station NYC
- You have a minimum of 5 years of progressive hotel management experience
- You have previous hotel management experience with a proven success in leadership of teams and guest service results
- You have the financial acumen required to work with and understand financial information and data
- You have a bachelor’s degree or an extensive amount of relevant work experience
- You have excellent communication skills in order to convey information and ideas clearly (both oral and written), as well as, effective listening skills to understand issues and work toward problem resolution
- You have prior leadership over direct sales efforts producing at least 50% market mix of total revenues
- You have a valid driver’s license from the appropriate state
- You have exceptional time management and multitasking skills
- You have a customer focus and consistently strive to deliver optimal employee and customer satisfaction for the hotel
This company is an equal opportunity employer.