Descrizione del lavoro
Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel Athens is looking for a talented Assistant Banquet Manager for our Banqueting operation.
The role of Assistant Banquet Manager:
The Assistant Banquet Manager is responsible together with the Banquet Manager for the smooth operation of the entire Banqueting operation.
The primary responsibilities for this position are to ensure our guests receive the highest level of food quality and service, manage and develop a team, monitor and strive for the annual budget, manage labor cost and operating expenses and develop relationships with guests, key suppliers and industry associates.
We are looking for individuals who have an exceptional knowledge of food & beverage, have creativity and flair, and are able to evidence good business acumen, a strong work ethic and people-management skills.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Previous 3 - 5 years’ experience in managing volume Banqueting operations at the highest quality
- College degree preferred (preferably specializing in Hotel/Events management)
- English is a must. Knowing of Greek language is not essential
- Experienced in Labor/Systems/Purchasing Procedures & HR
- High degree of organizational and analytical abilities
- A flair for creativity and entrepreneurship
- Take ownership of guest concerns/requests and acts decisively to ensure guest satisfaction
- Assist in controlling operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Assist in creating a strong team together with the Banquet Manager; appraise staff performance and provide feedback and training to improve productivity and top quality execution in a consistent basis
- Operates with a high degree of integrity and ethical behavior
- EU citizenship is required
Four Seasons has been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for since 1998.
As the world’s leading operator of luxury hotels, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts currently manages 114 properties in 47 countries.
Opening in March 2019, Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel Athens provides a preferred address for both business and leisure travelers, and the highly personalized, anticipatory service that Four Seasons guests expect and value around the world.
If you want to be part of this unique opportunity on the Greek Riviera, just 25 minutes from Athens, don't wait, apply now!