Descrizione del lavoro
Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel, Athens is looking for a talented Assistant Guest Services Manager.
The Role of Assistant Guest Services Manager:
To assist the Guest Services Manager to manage the operation of the Guest Service team by assisting our guests with enthusiasm and professionally at all times.
Have a thorough knowledge of all Hotel operations. Provide information and organize training for the team regularly.
Maintain Four Seasons high standards of service and hospitality at all times.
- Oversees the day-to-day operation of the Guest Services Team and assists the Guest Services Manager with daily tasks.
- Understand and be able to perform all duties of the Guest Service Supervisor.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the Front Office systems, such as Opera, Web Checkin, HotSoS, go concierge etc.
- At all times strive to represent Four Seasons Astir Palace in most professional, courteous and efficient manner.
- Assists with responsibilities and duties in the absence of or due to heavy volume in the areas of the Concierge, Front Office staff and lobby coverage.
- Responds to and handles guest issues and complaints.
- Be a “brand ambassador” at all times and ensure brand integrity and clarity are always maintained.
- Supervise and oversee the levels of stationary required for Guest Services, ensuring we do not run short and planning ahead.
- experience in duty manager role, dealing with guests in difficult situations.
- Confidence to demonstrate the passion to provide excellent service to our guests’ special talent and passion for ensuring the highest of standards consistently and exceptional service.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality or related field
- Proficiency in English is a must. Greek is an asset
- Good Communication and Computer skills
- Candidate should hold valid work authorization for the EU
Four Seasons has been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for since 1998.
As the world’s leading operator of luxury hotels, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts currently manages 114 properties in 47 countries.
Opening in March 2019, Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel Athens provides a preferred address for both business and leisure travelers, and the highly personalized, anticipatory service that Four Seasons guests expect and value around the world.
If you want to be part of this unique opportunity on the Greek Riviera, just 25 minutes from Athens, don't wait, apply now!