Descrizione del lavoro
Four Seasons Hotel Boston is looking for an Assistant Reservations Manager who shares our passion for excellence and is enthusiastic about creating the ultimate service experience. Our Assistant Reservations Manager will be a member of a dynamic team who provides unparalleled experiences to our guests.
Key Elements of the Job
- Ability to performs all functions of a reservation agent and train on functions as needed.
- be the first responder and support to agents.
- Coach, guide, and counsel Reservations Agents to ensure they are aware or changes and modifications in offerings to our guests.
- ·Model behavior of professional conduct with staff and guests
- Be point of contact for departmental projects as well as all spokesperson for projects around the hotel that have a direct impact on the reservations team.
- Provide effective and timely communication on all reservation's changes for the team and throughout the hotel.
- Follow up with other departments on guests requests and concerns regarding their stay with us.
- Train, elevate and motivate the team effectively to create a positive and productive work environment.
· Participate in testing and performance reviews.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
· 1-2 years CORE / Reservations experience with increasing leadership responsibilities
· Must be computer literate, knowledge of Word and Excel.
· Must be able to work all shifts including weekends.
· Must have excellent verbal and written skills.
· Strong phone skills needed.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf