Descrizione del lavoro
Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts:
At Four Seasons, whether you work, stay, live or discover with us, our purpose is to create impressions that will last a lifetime. We truly connect with the people and world around us to reach the highest standards of hospitality.
Four Seasons Los Angeles at Beverly Hills:
In the heart of Beverly Hills stands a city icon, buzzing with the energy and excitement of one of the most diverse destinations in the world. Soak up the sun at our resort-style pool, savour award-winning Italian cuisine at Culina Ristorante and discover a new level of wellness at our Spa – or in the comfort of your very own guest room.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
• Seat guests promptly at a table, pre-set for the number in the party and according to guest preferences.
• Set up host/hostess stand, answer phone calls according to the Four Seasons standards, and make recommendations as to the set-up of the room, maintain a station chart and cover count for the restaurant.
• This role has direct contact with guests and as such good communication skills are a necessity.
• Answer telephones according to Four Seasons standards and take guest reservations or provide information regarding the restaurant or any other hotel service.
Ideal candidate will have:
• Six to twelve months of restaurant or food & beverage experience
• Requires knowledge or the ability to operate computer equipment and the reservations system.
• This position requires an applicant with a flexible schedule and the ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays.
- 401K – matching after 1 year of service
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Complimentary Room nights and Discounted rates with Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts around the world
- Free on-site parking
- Training programs, tuition reimbursement
- Growth & Development opportunities
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf