Descrizione del lavoro
Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara is looking for a Director of Revenue who shares our passion for excellence and is enthusiastic about creating the ultimate service experience. The Director of Revenue will be a member of a dynamic team delivering great service to our internal and external guests.
A legend since opening in 1927, Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara is a classic Spanish Colonial estate infused with modern luxury. Offering direct access to Butterfly Beach, our 206 hotel accommodations are set amidst 22 acres of lush gardens woven with sun-dappled, red-brick pathways.
- Control rooms and rate availability in accordance with established guidelines to maximize occupancy and revenue.
- Coordinate group inventory and allocations with the Director of Sales and/or Director of Marketing, develop and implement policies and procedures pertaining to the revenue management of reservations function.
- Operate and manage a Property Management System and monitor Delphi Marketing Management System.
- Produce / Analyze the following reports and recommend/implement appropriate action to maximize revenue: Daily/Weekly Occupancy and revenue Forecasts, Monthly Market Segment Forecast, Booking Pace by Segment, Red Date Analysis, Rooms Inventory Report with Group Displacement, Arrival/Departure Patterns, Phaser Report, RateView Reports, Rate Resistance/Turnaway Report, Suite Inventory Forecast, Month End Suite Analysis, Booking Source Analysis, Pivot Table Reports, Data Mining (25%)
- Produce and publish a monthly analysis/report summarizing the month end reservations activity.
- Establish and/or manage the following: Published, Package and Negotiated Rate Strategy Tiers, Segment Ceilings based on historical and current demand, incentive plans/program for Reservations agents and managers, Rate/Yield Strategy Worksheet, Rate/Yield Strategy within PMS, Front Desk Upsell program, Front Desk Perfect Fill Program.
- Maintain favorable working relationships among employees to promote maximum morale, productivity and efficiency.
- Develop and mentor the Reservations/Assistant Reservations Manager for future advancement
- Display a high level of integrity and professionalism at all times in all dealing with guests and employees.
- Participate/Conduct/Attend scheduled departmental and Administrative meetings as requested; Yield, Forecast, Department, Pre-Con’s, Board of Operations, Sales and Marketing and Annual Revenue Management Conferences
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- Experience by position is from three to five years of employment in the related position with Four Seasons or other organization.
- Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in United States.
- College education
Learn more by visiting us at:
Company Site: www.fourseasons.com
Our Careers: www.jobs.fourseasons.com
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf