Descrizione del lavoro
At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating everyone we meet the way we would like to be treated ourselves. We are looking for talented, passionate and enthusiastic individuals to join our team and help us meet our objective of being recognized as the company that manages the finest hotels, resorts and residence clubs wherever we are located.
Four Seasons Hotel Austin is seeking an Front Desk Receptionist to join our dynamic Rooms Team. We are looking for someone with excitement and dedication in serving our guests. Satisfying our guests depends on the united efforts of many, we are most effective when we work together cooperatively, respecting each other’s contribution and importance.
Are you excited about delivering the best Rooms experience to our guests? This position may be the perfect fit for you! The Front Desk Receptionist is a central part of the Front Office Team whose main objective is to ensure our guests have a smooth arrival and departure experience. As the first and last impression of the Hotel, this high profile department carries a special responsibility. The Front Office is also the natural place where guests direct comments, questions, suggestions and concerns. As our hotel is open 24/7, 365 days a year, we expect our Front Desk Receptionists to be flexible in working mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Knowledge of Opera preferred.
- One to two years’ experience working as a Front Desk Receptionist or within Front Office preferred.
- Working knowledge of hotel operations.
- Ability to multi-task on several items at once.
- Work authorization in the United States.
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons Worldwide
- Holiday, vacation, and sick pay
- Complimentary employee meals prepared by the Four Seasons Culinary Team
- Complimentary dry cleaning of employee uniforms
- Discounted parking and public transportation options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k participation with a company matching program
Want to know more about working for Four Seasons? Visit us at:
You Tube: http://bit.ly/WeAreFS
See what our employees are saying at: #FSEmployee
The greatest strength of Four Seasons is the diversity of our people. Celebrating diversity ensures a strong culture as we build on our foundation of the Golden Rule. The Four Seasons culture journey is continuing to grow with our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging focus.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf