Descrizione del lavoro
JOIN FOUR SEASONS RESORT HUALĀLAI
Nestled along the legendary Kona-Kohala Coast of Hawai`i Island, Hualālai is a Hawaiian destination practicing traditions that have been passed down from generations before us. Here, the beauty of its natural resources are showcased, tropical and indigenous plants embrace the walkways. The spirit of hospitality is all around you as our people share the true essence of aloha.
All of the richness of the Hualālai experience comes from the gracious people who work here. They are our treasured “Ambassadors of Aloha” – the embodiment of Hawaiian hospitality- and our greatest Asset.
GUEST ROOM ATTENDANT
The Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is looking for a Guest Room Attendant who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. Our Guest Room Attendants have the opportunity to shape our guest experience by providing exceptional knowledge of the Resort and exemplifying the Golden Rule in each interaction. Work authorization required.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Have a set number of rooms to clean during a shift. Removes dirty towels and sheets and replaces them with clean ones from the Linen Closet. Cleans, dusts, and sanitizes all areas of the Guest Room (bedroom, living room, dining room and bathroom) according to procedure.
- Clean guest rooms; remaking beds, emptying trash, cleaning bathrooms including showers, bath tub, toilets, sinks; vacuuming carpets, sweeping floors. Also includes Deep Cleaning of rooms when needed.
- Makes bed, vacuums carpet and cleans marble and tile areas.
- Removes Rooms Service dishes to Linen Closet.
- Restocks used amenities such as shampoo, lotions, cotton balls, stationery and pens.
- And More!
WHAT TO BRING
- Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in United States
- High School Diploma preferred
- Ability to read, write and speak English, working knowledge of iPod Touch device or similar hardware and applications.
JOIN OUR ‘OHANA & ENJOY OUR AMAZING BENEFITS:
- An on-site Naturopathic Doctor
- 24-hour access to Indoor and Outdoor Gym
- Holiday, Vacation & Sick pay
- Robust Benefit Plan
- Company Match 401K Plan
- Laundered Employee Uniform
- Free employee meals prepared by the Four Seasons Culinary ‘Ohana
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons Worldwide
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons Resort Hualālai, visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf