Descrizione del lavoro
About Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts:
At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating everyone we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us or discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us. At Four Seasons, our company values are much more than a program or a policy; they define who we are and inform the decisions we make. The company's guiding principle is the Golden Rule, and as such Four Seasons strives to have a long-lasting, positive influence on the communities where we operate and on the people we employ and serve around the world.
Sited near the confluence of the Mississippi and Missouri rivers, historic St. Louis continues to invite exploration. Find the luxurious Hotel, a haven of tranquility with epic views of the Gateway Arch, in the heart of downtown's entertainment district, just steps away from Lumiere Place Casino, the pulse of St. Louis.
About the role:
The Hotel Manager will provide leadership and management for all operational hotel personnel: directly for two key management personnel and indirectly for management, non-management personnel. Accepts responsibility for the health, safety and welfare of the hotel guests and employees. Be accountable for all personnel actions, assets, and personal property and the end results of their use. Represent the hotel to civic, business, industry and local government. This position will have a primary focus on overseeing and supporting the Food & Beverage operation of the hotel.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an individual who has extensive knowledge of the food & beverage department. One who has creativity and flair, and are able to evidence good business acumen, a strong work ethic and people-management skills. High energy, personality and presence is a must!
Applicants are required to have five to seven years experience with a diversity of leadership positions (specifically F&B experience which is a requirement). Preferably in a luxury hotel environment. A college degree preferably specializing in hotel/restaurant management or business administration, or equivalent experience is required. Position will require a flexible schedule and the ability to work different shifts and/or weekends.
What to expect:
• The 3 C’s are the defining characteristics of our brand and drive everything we do and say:
We foster connections to people and place. We cultivate craftsmanship and mastery. We celebrate character and personality.
• We are powered by people and our culture enables everything we do.
• Four Seasons opens a career like no other – experience exceptional people, places, and development that help you reach your potential.
• Four Seasons is the place to grow craftsmanship, develop personal excellence, and nurture a love of hospitality.
• Our people don’t just report to their jobs – they show up for their passions
• You will be part of a team with a clear Vision, a solid Purpose and where our Values drive everything we do
• You will be able to indulge your passion for excellence and have the ability to impact people’s lives for the better and truly make a difference
• A place where you can achieve your potential and become the best version of you – with leaders who are invested in your career with future opportunities across the Four Seasons brand
• A place where you can truly be you
• Where your opinion matters and your voice will be heard
• Where you can influence your work environment and shape the journey to realizing our Vision
• Where you can join employee led committees focused on Elevating our Product and Driving Revenue
• Where we appreciate your hard work and commitment and recognize this through a competitive reward program, a robust benefit plan and delivering on our Employee Value Proposition
Brand and Benefits:
Four Seasons believes in offering the best to the best; check out some of our amazing benefits!
An opportunity to be a part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
The opportunity to engage in a diverse and challenging work environment
Complimentary and or Discounted Hotel Stays
Excellent Benefits Package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
Complimentary daily employee meal
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons-visit us:
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf