Descrizione del lavoro
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has been recognized by FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since the survey began in 1998.
In the words of Isadore Sharp, Founder and Chairman of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts:
“The reason for our success is no secret. It comes down to one single principle that transcends time and geography, religion and culture. It’s the Golden Rule – the simple idea that if you treat people well, the way you would like to be treated, they will do the same.” This philosophy is the cornerstone of the Four Seasons culture, truly making Four Seasons the best company to work for.
Join our Team
- Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service.
- Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
- Four Seasons have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine's 100 best companies to work for since 1998.
Four Seasons Hotel Doha:-
Gazing over the Arabian Gulf, with a private beach and marina curving at its feet, Four Seasons Hotel Doha is a traveler’s haven fashioned to the finest international standards. It is the centerpiece of Doha’s outstanding waterfront landmark, the West Bay business and residential complex. Four Seasons is home to 237 guest rooms overlooking land and sea, nearly a quarter of which are suites. With refreshing contemporary elegance, the accommodations are enhanced by carefully detailed comforts and 21st century conveniences.
Our team is our greatest asset and the key to our success. We demonstrate our beliefs in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our guests, customers, business associates and colleagues, we seek to deal with others, as we would have them deal with us. Our team is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion.
- Keep all guest corridors neat, vacuumed and dusted.
- Clean mirrors, furniture, ashurns, elevators, and doors.
- Inventory and maintain the cleanliness of all linen closets and empty trash.
- Assist the housekeepers as necessary.
- Resupply guest room supplies in the linen closet and armoires daily, as well as
- Deliver and pick-up guest request items when assigned (i.e. irons, ironing boards). This also includes making up and delivering cribs and rollaways.
- Assist the housekeepers by removing the trash and soiled linen from the guest rooms.
- Deliver linen from the laundry to the floors, including armoires, as needed.
- Spot clean furniture and carpets as instructed.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the stairwells and service elevator areas by sweeping, mopping and dusting the areas.
- Assist in moving beds and furniture as requested.
- Offer assistance to guests when requested or needed.
- Report any maintenance deficiencies to housekeeping.
- Assist in putting on bedskirts, turning mattresses, removing or hanging sheers and drapes.
- Employ proper use and maintenance of all equipment and supplies.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Preferred experience in a luxury hotel in Housekeeping.
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Must have full flexibility in schedule.
- Able to work weekends, holidays and daytime.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Excellent communication skills
Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
Unique strong culture - diversity of 50 different nationalities
Living accommodation in a high quality, well-resourced apartment
Excellent Training and Development opportunities
Employee Recognition Programs
Complimentary nights at FS Hotels Worldwide
Paid annual home leave tickets
Complimentary meals in employee restaurants
Free transportation to work
Hotel will apply for the work authorization for a successful candidate.
Learn more about employment with Four Seasons:-
You could also learn more about employment with Four Seasons via the following channels: