Descrizione del lavoro
Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World
Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort, is the leading luxury resort in Central Florida. We pride ourselves on the service we deliver and that all begins with the dedication of our employees who embrace the meaning behind the Golden Rule. Guests are pampered with a customized approach, ensuring that each experience is unique and unforgettable. Our goal is to attract only the most positive and passionate talent, those who are able to provide intuitive service, with a warm and friendly smile. We encourage our team to strive for personal and professional greatness and are always empowered to do what is right.
Join the only AAA Five Diamond property in Central Florida!
Lobby Bar Host (On-Call)
Who We Look For:
We are looking for an individual who can provide dining support at our vibrant and active restaurant. The Lobby Bar is the perfect place to meet for drinks, imaginative appetizers and sweet specialties from our pastry chef. You will provide an enjoyable, expertly served beverage or dining experience conforming to Four Seasons standards of excellence for quality, professionalism and friendliness. In this role, you will also oversee and maintain proper flow of goods to maximize sales performance.
- Maintain the reception area and entrance in all aspects of stocking and cleanliness
- Assist the department managers with training of new employees as requested
- Retain all assigned wardrobe in accordance with established standards and uniform guidelines
- Work in an efficient and professional manner while maintaining a positive attitude and deliver superior guest service at all times
- Perform all assigned duties as detailed in your opening, afternoon and closing checklists
- Distribute the server’s slips (guest notes) and ensure any updates are given to servers and management promptly
- Check the blocking sheet to identify all regulars and VIP guests
- Use OpenTable when taking reservations and when checking on current or future reservations; ensure accuracy when entering data into OpenTable
- Answer calls promptly to maximize the restaurant’s capacity
- Try to accommodate regulars and reservation requests of concierges
- Utilize all tables to achieve higher turnaround of guests
- Work closely with concierges and other agents to increase guest satisfaction
- Assume all other responsibility relating to operational items at the reception desk
- Complete all administrative duties competently, efficiently, thoroughly, and in a timely manner
- Update all operational telephone numbers as needed
- Move furniture as directed by management, including but not limited to tables, chairs, bar stools, banquettes, bar tables, boxes, equipment, etc.
- Attend training sessions and read training notes to improve your knowledge
- Give constant feedback to managers regarding our guests’ satisfaction
- Be fully conversant with every aspect of Four Seasons emergency procedures
- Be fully conversant with all the Four Seasons policies as detailed within the employee handbook
- Be fully conversant with the geographical layout of the operation and to know the exact whereabouts of all operational equipment
- Clear and reset tables as needed (if necessary)
- Complete any other task as assigned by management
- Prior experience working in Food & Beverage
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a large team
- A sincere willingness to provide service to residents, guests, and peers.
- Good organizational skills, with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to function well under pressure, set priorities and adjust to changing conditions.
- High work ethic, with a sense of responsibility for the role filled within our team.
A successful candidate will have a flexible schedule, ability to work weekends and holidays. Must be fluent in English and possess legal work authorization in the United States.
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Employer of Choice
“The reason for our success is no secret. It comes down to one single principle that transcends time and geography, religion, and culture. It’s the Golden Rule – the simple idea that if you treat people well, the way you would like to be treated, they will do the same.” – Isadore Sharp, Founder and Chairman Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Want to know more about working for Four Seasons Orlando? Take a look:
Want to know what is going on at the property right now? Visit our sites at
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf