Descrizione del lavoro
Overnight Valet/Bell Attendant
Four Seasons Hotel Seattle
Four Seasons Hotel Seattle is looking for an Overnight Valet/Bell Attendant who shares our passion for excellence and is enthusiastic about creating the ultimate service experience. Our Overnight Valet/Bell Attendants are a part of a dynamic team that provides award-winning service to our guests. This position reports to the Guest Services Manager. U.S. work authorization is required for this position.
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. Because of our employee-centric approach, Four Seasons has been listed in the FORTUNE Magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For” rankings every year since 1998.
Four Seasons Hotel Seattle is the Pacific Northwest’s only Forbes five-star rated hotel. Overlooking Elliott Bay and Puget Sound, our luxurious guestrooms are steps away from Pike Place Market, the Seattle Art Museum, and world-class shopping. In partnership with acclaimed Seattle chef Ethan Stowell, we are proud to showcase simply prepared Northwest food and drink in Goldfinch Tavern, our signature restaurant.
Key Elements of the Job
- Greets guests who arrive by private car and assists guests as they come out of their vehicles. Issues appropriate valet parking ticket to guests when Door Staff is unavailable.
- Opens hotel doors for all guests and gives verbal welcome when not parking or retrieving guest cars.
- Provides guests with directions, recommendations, and information about the city and its attractions. Hails taxis as needed.
- Greets all guest passing through lobby and offers them assistance
- Greets guests and escorts them to their rooms. Delivers luggage to room upon check-in and picks up luggage from room upon departure, moving the luggage to storage or the Front Drive. Maintains proper records of deliveries and pick-ups.
- Adheres to Lead With Care standards that were created in partnership with John Hopkins
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- United States driver's license; driving record in good standing
- Must be able to drive manual transmission vehicles
- The ability to stand during an entire work shift
- The ability to pull luggage carts with weight of up to 200 pounds. Cart may be pulled up to the length of a full city block. Also, the ability to lift boxes of up to 100 pounds and carries them for up to 15 feet.
- An innate ability to communicate one-on-one with guests and provide intuitive service
What to Expect from Your Work Experience...You will
- Be part of a cohesive team with a singular focus on creating the best possible guest experience
- Have the ability to demonstrate your unique personality and service style while achieving the brand standards that make us Four Seasons
- Be encouraged to demonstrate your professional passion
- Have career growth opportunities both within Four Seasons Hotel Seattle and worldwide with our company
- Be rewarded with market-leading pay and a comprehensive benefit plan
- Get to experience other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts through the complimentary room nights program
- Receive a nightly complimentary meal from our overnight Room Service menu.
Learn more about our property and what it is like to work at Four Seasons by visiting:
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf