Descrizione del lavoro
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
We are seeking an individual who has two to five years experience in a luxury environment, has strong relationships based on the highest level of integrity and transparency with business partners.
The qualified candidate possess knowledge of all building maintenance including electrical, plumbing, steam, gas, fire & safety, HVAC refrigeration, interior, paint and decorating, and is able to respond to inquiries and problems in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
The role of the Property Operations and Maintenance Manager
The Property Operations and Maintenance Manager assists in managing the staff including hiring, supervision, scheduling, counseling and evaluation of performance; ensures proper execution of work order/request system; prepares requisitions for purchase and work orders; implements preventive maintenance schedules and policies to ensure an efficient department; oversees Perfect Room program.
Qualified candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Proven leadership skills in a hotel environment
- Highest level of integrity and transparency
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills to work with cross-functional teams
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making, conflict-resolution and strategic-thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to prepare and deliver reports
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf