Descrizione del lavoro
Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach is seeking a Reservations & Communications (ResComm) Assistant Manager to join our talented Sales & Marketing team! Don't miss this unique opportunity to be part of our award-winning team, while beginning your career with the world's leading luxury hotel company!
Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach is part of a shared services collection with shared ownership that encompasses Four Seasons Hotel and Residences at The Surf Club and Four Seasons Hotel and Residences Fort Lauderdale. The ability to embrace, collaborate and support the “Shared-Services Model” while aligning efficiencies within the hotel cluster is crucial. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, driven individual who possesses strong communication skills, revenue, and reservations experience, along with the ability to manage and motivate a ResComm team. The position is responsible for generating rooms reservations, restaurant reservations, spa reservations and other revenue generating activities by coaching and counseling an experienced team of Guest Experience Sales Specialists to increase conversation rates and close new business while delivering a superior guest experience.
Responsibilities will include talent leadership and development, focusing on quality assurance, call and email conversion, maintaining global standards and working closely with the Sales and Marketing Team and Worldwide Reservations Office.
Education and Experience
- College graduate or equivalent
- Experience: Up to three years’ experience in reservations, revenue, front office, or concierge leadership capacity as well as experience in leading a team with Four Seasons or another related organization.
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills that is friendly and helpful in disposition
- Strong Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Requires knowledge of and ability to operate computer equipment and required systems.
- Basic knowledge of hotel operations and reservation sales process.
- Ability to remain calm during challenging situations.
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to handle difficult situations and guests.
- Must be flexible and able to work weekdays, weekends, holidays, evening/overnight shifts.
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume and demanding environment.
- Creates motivating work environment.
- This position is not eligible for work sponsorship/visa. Candidates must possess valid US work authorization.
- Maintain reservation standards for rooms, dining, spa, and other designated revenue sources.
- Maintain standards for all Reservations & Communications and general calls.
- Work quickly in a high-pressure environment and ability to handle stress.
- Display a high level of integrity and professionalism in dealing with guests and employees.
- Enforce the established room and rate availability guidelines to maximize occupancy and revenue.
- Operate and manage the third-party reservation reservations systems.
- Work with the Sales Department in handling group bookings, maintaining files, tracing cut off dates, following up on special instructions, etc.
- Support the functions of the Group Rooms Coordinator.
- Support GRS role and Guest Recognition Program.
- Prepare and distribute occupancy and keep all department heads well informed of any unexpected changes in levels of business.
- Monitor no show collection with Front Office and Accounting departments.
- Monitor commission payment with the Accounting departments.
- Ensure all reservation confirmations are accurate and properly distributed.
- Support functions of the Revenue management team including OTB reporting, building and upkeep of rate codes, reporting on reservations conversion and abandonment.
- Attend and contribute to yield and forecast meetings.
- Maintain phone system including training and troubleshooting and resolving system issues.
- Provide agents and supervisors with on-going feedback.
- Conduct month one on one sessions with agents, focusing on sales and goals for individual.
- Complete probationary and annual reviews for agents.
- Support department productivity with regards to labor management.
- Coordinate and assist in an annual Reservations Sales Training Program.
- Conduct follow-up training sessions and provide timely feedback to reservations staff.
- Resolve guest and employee issues keeping senior management well informed of any problems and action taken.
- Complies with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
About Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach
Here at Palm Beach Island’s only Five-Star, Five-Diamond resort, the feel is timeless, charming and intimately connected to our private beachfront just steps beyond our front door. Every detail and memorable experience tells the story of the warmth and spirit of our iconic island. In collaboration with some of the world’s best design and culinary talent including Florie’s, the only restaurant and bar in the United States in partnership with three Michelin-starred, World's Best Chef Mauro Colagreco, write the next chapter of your career in an authentic Palm Beach paradise.
Currently operating 119 hotels and resorts, and 44 residential properties in major city centers and resort destinations in 47 countries, and with more than 50 projects under planning or development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world's best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards. Our greatest asset, and the key to our success, is our people. We believe that each of us needs a sense of dignity, pride and satisfaction in what we do. Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has been ranked in the Fortune '100 Best Companies to Work For’ every year since 1998…join our team and discover why.
What to Expect
Competitive Salary & Wages
401(k) Retirement Plan
Excellent Training and Development opportunities
Complimentary Accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Complimentary Dry Cleaning for Employee Uniforms
Complimentary Employee Meals
… and so much more!
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons, visit us:
Fort Lauderdale, The Surf Club
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf