Descrizione del lavoro
Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
Our employees have a real passion for service and deep understanding of their craft to be able to connect with our guests to provide an incredible experience.
We are passionate about perfecting the guest & employee experience through living and working by the Golden Rule "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
Four Seasons Atlanta
Meet us in Atlanta, and we’ll show you what it means to have fun, Southern-style. Our vibrant capital city is the living, breathing cultural heart of the American South, where world-renowned chefs, business moguls and celebrities flock for work and play. Our Midtown Hotel puts you just steps from the renowned High Museum of Art, eclectic Peachtree Street and the sprawling green spaces of Piedmont Park. Enjoy breakfast at Park 75 before heading out to explore the city, or stay in for a healthy dose of self-care in our serene Spa. However you spend the day, make sure to end your night with dinner and drinks at Bar Margot.
The Reservations & Core Services Manager of Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta is an integral part of our continued success. The “Core team” is responsible for driving rates and revenue throughout the hotel by effectively and efficiently managing the guest experience. This position is fast-paced, varied and requires fostering connections with many areas of the hotel to positively affect all departments. Four critical areas for success will include proven accomplishments in People Leadership, Luxury Rooms Sales, Financial/Analytical Skills and a Sales-Driven Mentality.
As Core Manager, you will manage a highly effective Core team. Specifically, you will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Work with Sales & Marketing Teams to execute the hotel’s strategic sales plan in regards to occupancy, rates and yield.
- Manage the Reservations & Core Department (Core) to meet and exceed budgeted targets
- Monitor productivity within the team to gain a clear understanding of the business and communicate needs and trends with leadership team
- Actively seek various opportunities to enable team who is selling on the phone to increase revenue spend by guests
- Working with the Director of Revenue, understand the competitive marketplace through data analysis trends, and build a strategic approach to manage those trends
- Create an environment that empowers team members to deliver best in class results
- Communicate effectively with team members a various levels within the organization in both verbal and written form
- Mentor and develop skills within the Core Team to enable them to grow within their role and within the company
- Successful candidate must be a motivated sales person and be able to develop those skills in the team.
- Coaching and mentoring other leaders within the department
- Consistent approach accountability to ensure the constant delivery of excellent guest service
- Recruit, select, train and coach Team Members
- Passion for being innovative and ability to quickly adapt to changing environments/demands
- Competent in using various hotel IT systems on daily basis (Opera experience a major plus) and be capable of keeping accurate records of revenue and booking levels.
What we are we seeking?
- Previous experience leading a large and busy Reservations Team in a competitive market
- A passion for inspiring others through coaching and development
- Excellent organizational skills with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build effective long-term relationships
- Excellent understanding of yield and revenue management
- Collaborative approach
- Strategic planner
- Analytical approach to work
About the company
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. Our employee-centric approach will have you feeling like family in no time!
Some Benefits Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta employees can enjoy
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Cigna medical and dental benefit options
- EyeMed vision coverage
- 8 weeks of New Parental Leave Pay
- Pet Insurance
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- Subsidized Parking and/or Marta
- 401k Retirement Plans
To apply, please click on the “APPLY” button and create an account. There will be a short questionnaire for you to complete and a section for you to attach your Resume/CV and Cover Letter. Please attach your Resume/CV in PDF or Word format. Applications/Resumes will only be accepted on this website. Please do not email your information. Thank you for your understanding.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf