Descrizione del lavoro
”At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating every one we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us, discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.”
Join our team in the Land of Enchantment!
Are you ready to take the next big step in your hospitality career? Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is seeking a dynamic individual with great attention to detail and professionalism for dual role as Reservations Manager
An individual who shares our passion for achieving service excellence and infuses enthusiasm into everything he/she does!
Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked into the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado offers our guests and employees a tranquil setting that is noted for the most scenic views of the New Mexico sunsets. Our 65-room jewel-box is located 10 minutes from the Santa Fe Plaza full of local culture, shops and restaurants that foodies from around the country are eager to experience. Our location offers the outdoor person in all of us some of the most spectacular year round experiences.
What are my Responsibilities as Reservations Manager:
This list is not all –inclusive and should only be used as an overview of all actual responsibility.
- Although the reservations phone line and email line are managed by central reservations department of Four Seasons. You as Reservations Manager on property manages some booking channels, Guest recognition, Reservations chat function and ensuring all information required for guests are seamlessly communicated to the various departments. Also, responding the reservation line in the resort at all the time assisting the Front Office team.
- You will works closely with Central reservations team members to ensure their requests and queries are supported to achieve revenue objectives. The Reservations Manager also works closely with the Director of Revenue management to implement Yield strategies.
- You will reports to the Assistant Director of Rooms and works closely with the Front Desk and Sales and Marketing team and the General Manager in managing room blocks, VIP requests etc.
- You are a key in driving rates and revenue throughout the hotel by effectively and efficiently managing the guest experience. This position is fast-paced, varied and requires fostering connections with many areas of the hotel to positively affect all departments. Four critical areas for success will include proven accomplishments in People Leadership, high level of guest experience, Financial/Analytical Skills and attention to detail.
- You help create and embrace an environment that empowers team members to deliver best in class results
- Looks for sources to maximize the revenues and potential upsells
- Conducts Pre arrival call with guests when needed
- Communicate effectively with the resort at various levels within the organization in both verbal and written form
- You must be a motivated leader and be able to develop those skills in the team that supports you.
- You have a consistent approach accountability to ensure the constant delivery of excellent guest service
- You have a true passion for being innovative and ability to quickly adapt to changing environments/demands with the ability to multitask is a key part of the job.
- You are competent in using various hotel IT systems on daily basis (Opera experience is essential) and be capable of keeping accurate records of revenue and booking levels
- Execute other work duties and requests based upon Resort needs
- This position is NOT available for remote work, it will be on-site at the resort.
What are we looking for and what can you bring to the table:
- Minimum of 2 years Reservations and Front Desk experience at a Managerial level with increasing leadership responsibilities
- Must be computer literate, knowledge of Word and Excel
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills
- Must be detailed oriented
- Strong phone skills needed
What will it be like working for Four Seasons?
You would be working for the only hospitality company who’s employees have proudly recognized us to be a “Great Place to Work – For ALL” by Fortune Magazine for 23 consecutive years. Four Seasons is the leading luxury hospitality company in the world with a firm commitment to customer service. Dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality, Four Seasons can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of -the opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. We believe that our most valuable asset are our employees and we truly embrace diversity, equality, inclusiveness. We build our culture upon integrity, trust, transparency, respect and kindness!
What about the great Benefits?
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons over 117 locations worldwide (subject to availability)
- Free employee meals prepared by the culinary team
- Excellent Training & Development
- Competitive Salary
- Complimentary employee parking
- Food & Beverage discounts
- Generous Spa Discounts
- Medical benefit plan, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance.
- Domestic Partnerships benefits
- Incredible Parental Leave Benefits
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Annual Incentive Program
- Paid Time Off
- A culture that breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways
Must be available to work weekends, days, evenings and holidays as needed.
"US work authorization is required unless candidate is currently in a managerial position at a Four Seasons location."
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf