Descrizione del lavoro
Residences - Bellman/Doorman/Valet
At Four Seasons we consider life and work to be richer when we truly connect with the people and the environment around us.
Our family members are masters at their crafts – a gardener can become an artist, a manager a conductor, a chef an inventor. We look for employees who share the Golden Rule: people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for our people to characterize a shared passion for excellence and to infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
About Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Bangkok Chao Phraya
We are excited to share that a new Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences in Bangkok is expected to open soon.
Located along the Chao Phraya River, one of the world’s most famous urban waterways, Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Bangkok at Chao Phraya River is part of a dynamic new riverside development that includes 299 guest rooms and suites, vibrant restaurants and bars, as well as a 73-storey tower with 366 private residences.
Spanning 9 acres with lush courtyards, exceptional river views, and complemented with convenient connections to all that the city of Bangkok has to offer, Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok Chao Phraya will offer an atmospheric urban resort experience for both international and regional travellers.
About Four Seasons
Founded in 1960, Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized service. Currently operating 109 hotels and private residences in major city centers and resort destination in 43 countries, and with more than 60 projects in development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world’s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards.
As the leader in branded residences since 1982, Four Seasons currently operate 38 residential properties around the world and 80% of the projects in our pipeline contain a residential component.
What You Will Be Responsible For
The Four Seasons Private Residences Bangkok at Chao Phraya is looking for a Residences – Bellman / Doorman / Valet who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. Our Residences Guest Services Agent will have the opportunity to shape the resident experience by providing exceptional knowledge and service. This position reports to Guest Services Manager.
Operating from the Residential Lobby, the Residences Bellman/Doorman/Valet respond to a wide variety of homeowner requests by accurately assessing the resident’s needs and inquiries; offering personal recommendations and personalized touches to achieve maximum resident satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
- Handles all resident interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism.
- Complies with all Four Seasons’ guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Positions at the residences lobby entrance to assist with opening and closing the doors and greets residents, resident’s guest.
- Assists valet parking service upon resident’s request on vehicle parking, retrieval and ensures the residences driveway is well managed at all time.
- Assists with unloading items from the vehicles and delivers to the residences unit.
- Assists with items pick-up from the residences units.
- Assists with move-in and move-out logistics to ensure a smooth process if requested.
- Works collaboratively with Residences Concierge to ensure resident’s request is delivered in a timely manner.
- Processes packages, faxes, messages, and mail which may be either outgoing or incoming in an accurate and timely manner; stores and retrieves resident packages, groceries, luggage, dry cleaning and flowers.
- Answers the phone according to standards, takes actions promptly and professionally.
- Maintains storage room in a good a clean condition, tracks items, updates tracking system on a daily basis.
- Ensures that the Residential front drive and the lobby is in optimal condition of cleanliness and tidiness at all times.
- Works closely with hotel/resort night shift to ensure the general security of the building
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by the Guest Services Manager, Assistant Director of Residences or Director of Residences
Visa sponsorship is not available for the role. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
What You Will Bring
Candidates with a passion for excellence, expertise in Guest Services are invited to apply for a career with Four Seasons
Candidates must have a firm knowledge of the area and be extremely organized and be able to multi task
Valid Thai Driving licence is required for resident valet parking
Previous pre-opening experience is a plus
Candidate should hold valid work authorization for Thailand
Join Our Team
Join a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, creativity and a commitment to the highest quality of service. Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Bangkok Chao Phraya provides guests with a haven of serenity and luxury in a bustling city. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
What to expect: You will……
Be a champion of the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to learn, grow and develop
Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
Derive a sense of pride in work well done
Be recognized for excellence