Descrizione del lavoro
Who We Are:
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. To learn more about Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, watch this exciting video: We Are Four Seasons .
Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is a luxury hotel nestled in the foothills of Pinnacle Peak amid towering cacti, enriched with outstanding design and talent.
The Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is in search of a talented Rooms Assistant Manager to oversee the Front Desk operations and act as the manager on duty in the hotel when senior managers are not available. Directs staff that performs the following duties and will also perform these duties on own: welcomes and registers hotel guests, explaining the accommodations and establishing credit or method of payment. Checks guest out of the hotel, preparing and explaining the bill. Responds to a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests and then adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Manages the staff at the Front Desk
- Interviews, trains and schedules the staff and conducts Performance Evaluations and disciplines staff when needed
- Coordinates arrivals, departures and billing requirements with Sales and Catering Department
- Blocks rooms for arrivals and ensures any discrepancies are resolved
- Reviews daily arrivals to ensure proper handling of Special Attention Guests, Return Guests, and Groups
- Assures that all financial and credit procedures are followed
- Takes action in all matters related to the safety, security, satisfaction and well-being of hotel guests and employees when senior managers are not available
Ideal candidate will have:
- Previous hotel/resort experience required or similar previous position in management. Luxury experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English is required, Spanish is a plus)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required and ability to learn additional Four Seasons computer applications (Opera experience preferred).
- Ability to work weekends and holidays with flexible work schedule
- Ability to stand/ walk continuously up to 8 hours per shift.
Some Benefits Four Seasons Employees Enjoy Include:
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
US work authorization is required
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf