Descrizione del lavoro
Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel, Athens is looking for a talented Restaurant Supervisor.
- Ensures all guests receive excellent service, in accordance with the standards established by management.
- Works with Restaurant Manager and Assistant Managers to keep high standards of hygiene, service and presentation in the F&B Outlet and amongst the staff.
- Encourages for good co-operation between all departments, especially the Kitchen.
- Maintains a high standard of personal hygiene and overall appearance, both personally and with members of F&B Outlets team according to the hotel uniform and grooming standards.
- Controls equipment within the Restaurant and organise “mise en place” and general cleanliness of room.
- Supervises the running of the service and takes quick and appropriate action to correct any shortcomings.
- Maintains good accounts when handling cash and is security-minded.
- Assists clients during a fire or emergency evacuation.
- Quickly assesses guests' needs and flex style appropriately, builds and maintains guest rapport throughout service.Effectively handles guest complaints and compliments.
- Projects a positive, professional and friendly image to the guests and employees.
- Welcomes all guests on arrival, seats clients at appropriate table and ensures the table is up to their satisfaction.
- Communicates the host of the party to the Head Waiter.
- Oversees bookings and plan seating, so that no station suffers overcrowding, but that guests are not too far apart
- Assists and tries to accommodate any client's request
- Assists the brigade as and when required.
- Carries out any other duties as directed by the Restaurant Manager or Assistant Outlets Manager
- Communicates with Chef daily on specials and Restaurant bookings.
- Assists in carrying out briefings before and after service.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in a 5-star hotel/resort
- Possesses professional attitude, interpersonal & management skills
- Possesses business acumen, well developed guest PR skills and personal flair
Four Seasons has been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for since 1998.
As the world’s leading operator of luxury hotels, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts currently manages 114 properties in 47 countries. Opening in March 2019, Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel Athens provides a preferred address for both business and leisure travelers, and the highly personalized, anticipatory service that Four Seasons guests expect and value around the world.
If you want to be part of this unique opportunity on the Greek Riviera, just 25 minutes from Athens, don't wait, apply now!