Descrizione del lavoro
Full Time Housekeeping Room Attendant
Four Seasons Residence Club Aviara is seeking a Full Time Housekeeping Room Attendant with experience in delivering exceptional service and an eye for detail.
As Four Seasons works towards phenomenal growth in the next decade, our most valuable partners continue to be our employees, with whom we have a solid relationship based on the Golden Rule. This relationship is made tangible by the awards received year after year by Four Seasons on a corporate level, as well as by our hotels and resorts around the world, making us an undisputed "employer of choice." By joining the Four Seasons team, you can see why Four Seasons has been named by its employees to FORTUNE magazine's list of the "100 Best Companies to Work For." Four Seasons is one of just 13 organizations to have the distinction of being recognized every year since the list's inception in 1998.
Join Our Team
The Residence Club is located in the master planned community of Aviara, in the city of Carlsbad. Today, business travelers, families, friends and couples continue to flock to this destination. Combining unmatched Four Seasons service with the ultimate in style, comfort and attention to detail, the Resort Residences at Four Seasons offer the perfect accommodations for those who want to experience the very best amidst an idyllic setting. Our team is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for cleanliness. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we give our guests.
- Read and understand the work report/room assignment sheet.
- Pick up and ensure housekeeping cleaning caddy is adequately and properly stocked.
- Clean, dust, sanitize and supply (including amenities) all guest rooms (including bathrooms) assigned daily, according to procedures.
- Make a bed and vacuum the floors in a guest room.
- Handle a "Do Not Disturb" room and any call backs.
- Keep corridors clean, neat and free of debris in all assigned areas.
- Retrieve and then maintain the linen closet in a clean, neat and orderly fashion.
- Restock armoires of all supplies and equipment at the end of a shift.
- Remove, when necessary, room service dishes to the service area.
- Maintain pars established in all guest rooms for linens, supplies and furniture.
- Notice and report any damage or repairs needed in assigned areas.
- Assume possession of hotel pass keys during a shift and keep them secure.
- Observe uniform and dress standards on a daily basis.
- Offer any assistance possible to guests.
- Properly use all cleaning supplies and equipment.
- Respond properly to any hotel emergency or safety situation.
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by management and staff.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language
What to Expect:
- Be a part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Competitive Salary & Wages
- Excellent training and Development Opportunities
- 401k participation with Company Matching Program
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- Complimentary Dry Cleaning for Employee Uniforms
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons by visiting:
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf