Descrizione del lavoro
The Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is looking for a Salon Technician who shares a passion for excellence and who infuse enthusiasm into everything they do. Our Salon Technicians have the opportunity to shape our guest experience by providing exceptional knowledge of the Resort and exemplifying the Golden Rule in each interaction. Work authorization required.
Join Our Team
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for service. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
- Provide high quality, expert and professional service in the delivery of salon treatments according to established protocols and procedures.
- Perform professional cuts, styles, chemical services, conditioning treatments, therapeutic hair and scalp treatments, permanents, hand and foot treatments and manicures and pedicures using current techniques.
- Begin all services at the time the appointments are scheduled, and perform all services within the established time frame.
- Responsible for shampooing and conditioning the clients’ hair and scalp and for recommending/utilizing the appropriate products for each service given.
- Educate and provide guests with recommendations on salon services and retail products/merchandise for sale as well as other services available in the Sports Club & Spa.
- Introduce guests to new products and suggest upgrades to services and/or products.
- Consult with guests regarding appropriate hair and nail care and suggest appropriate products for at-home use.
- Be familiar with and knowledgeable about all aspects of the Sports Club & Spa (ie: appointment procedures, Menu of Services and programs including golf, tennis, fitness, swimming pool, and retail).
- Responsible for completing proper opening/closing procedures for the Salon.
- Prepare and maintain clean and neat workstations at all times and ensure that all salon equipment such as brushes, combs, implements and supplies are properly sanitized after every guest use to maintain hygiene standards.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness and orderliness of the facilities and ensure that there are adequate supplies and amenities in the shampoo area, stylist and nail technician stations, and common areas of salon.
- Fold, stock, replenish, issue and ensure inventory control of linens and supplies through proper usage of products and ensure high quality presentation of these items.
- Dispose of soiled laundry in a timely fashion to designated locations.
- Regularly report inventory needs to Salon Services Coordinator and assist in the ordering of products.
- Provide the Salon Services Coordinator, Director of Sports Club & Spa, Director of Operations and/or Manager on Duty feedback on guest response to our service line, thereby creating the best possible Spa Menu for our guests.
- Ensure that facility, tools and equipment are in proper working order and report any maintenance and/or repair issues, accidents or unsafe conditions to the Salon Services Coordinator or, if necessary, other Spa management.
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in United States
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- At least 3 years of previous education and experience in the salon industry, preferably in an upscale spa, resort, or club.
- Possess a current State of Hawaii Cosmetology license. Must possess a valid drivers license.
- Maintain licenses and certifications as required.
- Manicure and pedicure, nail care, basic massage techniques and make-up experience is preferred and will be considered an asset.
- A sincere willingness and ability to provide exemplary and enthusiastic five-diamond service to residents, guests and peers and ensure their satisfaction.
What to Expect: You Will…
- Be a champion of the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Have access to a robust benefit plan
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done
- Be recognized for excellence
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf