Descrizione del lavoro
Full Time + Part Time Opportunities
Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown
The Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown is looking for a Spa Attendant who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. Our Spa Attendants have the opportunity to shape the guest experience by providing exceptional knowledge and service in support of our world-renowned hotels. This position reports to the Director of Spa. Work authorization for the location is required.
Join Our Team
Opening mid-2016, in Tribeca, a block away from the World Trade Center; the Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown rises to redefine the world's most famous skyline. Experience CUT, Wolfgang Puck's first NYC restaurant, and become part of the creativity, confidence and 24/7 vitality that is reshaping Lower Manhattan.
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and passion for providing above and beyond guest experiences. Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown is poised to become the leading provider of quality hospitality in the New York Downtown area.
Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
The Spa Attendant cleans and maintains all the spa and fitness area including lockers, fitness and pool deck areas. Restocking supplies including but not limited to towels, coffee and tea as needed in the areas the Spa requires. Also will comply with any other additional requests that may arise pertaining to Spa Attendant duties.
Some of the duties of a Spa Attendant are:
- Provide the proper and safe guidance to our guests, residents and their guests, to operate and care of all health club equipment including, gym equipment, free weights, bicycles, steam room and handicapped lift.
- Provide information and assistance to hotel guests, residents and their guests as requested, give them an orientation, have them register and is familiar with all hotel services and hours of operation.
- Report equipment malfunctions promptly and accurately.
- Ensure safety procedures are followed and notified to Security of any accident or injury.
- Distribute and stock towels, robes, swimsuits, toiletries, juices, fruits and other items or amenities needed in the area to provide guests with a level of service in keeping with a Four Seasons.
- Follow the proper procedures to report when any items will be needed to restock inventory.
- Enforce health club rules and regulation with guests.
- Clean all the spa including lockers, fitness area, pool decks, steam rooms, massage rooms and any other area within the Spa.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
We are looking for individuals who have a knowledge of Spa Attendant operations with good communication skills. Applicants are required to have physical mobility as lifting, walking, bending and moving objects up to 50 lbs. Speaking, writing and reading English is required. Positive attitude and willing to learn is must. 1-2-year experience preferred. This position requires an applicant with a flexible schedule and the ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays.
What to Expect: You Will…
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Have access to a robust benefit plan
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done
- Be recognized for excellence
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application.
******Please note that due to the large number of responses we receive, only candidates being considered for the above position will be contacted for an interview. ******
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf