Descrizione del lavoro
The Handle Bar General Manager
One of the most popular restaurants in Jackson Hole, The Handle Bar is an American pub and beer hall that features a wide selection of American and international beers, whiskeys and provisions. It is the ideal spot for hungry skiers, travelers and revel rousers. The menu offers a diverse selection of classic pub grub with a modern twist. The Handle Bar specializes in modern pub grub. Snacks, soups and salads round out the variety of lunch and dinner menu items.
The Handle Bar General Manager
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole is looking for General Manager in The Handle Bar who shares a passion for excellence and who infuse enthusiasm into everything they do. The Handle Bar General Manager oversees the day to day operations and the Management Staff of one of the Village’s busiest restaurants. Work authorization for the location is required.
Join Our Team
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, and focuses on excellent results. Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole is the only AAA Five Diamond, Forbes Five Star Resort in Wyoming.
Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine's 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
- Coordinates the planning, organization, and training necessary to achieve restaurant objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, communication and awareness, guest service and satisfaction, food quality, and sanitation.
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, professional, gracious service at all times.
- Performs all aspects of position with efficiency, respect, friendliness, professionalism, teamwork, knowledge, patience, awareness, compassion, courtesy and initiative.
- Understand philosophy of management and owner. Displays consistent attention to detail and follow through of all restaurant, Four Seasons and Mina Group policies.
- Represents the restaurant professionally through effective communication, cooperation and relationships with the all business partners.
- Collaborates with team to create a culture and restaurant work environment based upon respect; fosters opportunities for team to learn, grow and develop their abilities.
- Leads the Management Staff, ensures that service standards are on par with all outside accreditation sources and in keeping with the service foundation and philosophy established at The Handle Bar.
- Understand completely all programs, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
- Offer positive solutions to problems or issues and be a voice that is part of the decision making team.
-We are looking for individuals who have a thorough knowledge of guest service, food & beverage, excellent leadership skills and strong interpersonal skills.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
-Must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accomplish all major responsibilities, and be willing to accept assignments on as need basis, in order to promote team work. This will include early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of The Handle Bar, Four Seasons, and Mina Group.
-Some travel may be required.
-Applicants are required to have three to five years previous employment in a related position. A college degree is preferred.
-Previous experience in a luxury Resort preferred.
-Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in the United States.
What to Expect: You Will...
-Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
-Have access to a robust benefit plan
-Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
-Derive a sense of pride in work well done
-Be recognized for excellence
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons-visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf