Descrizione del lavoro
The Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur is looking for top talent to join the team.
About Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur
The Golden Triangle neighborhood, Kuala Lumpur’s thriving business and financial district, will soon see the opening of the new Four Seasons Hotel and Residences. The Hotel is part of a 65-storey mixed-use tower that will include 242 Four Seasons Private Residences, 27 serviced apartments, a 209-key Four Seasons Hotel and a six- floor of 250,000 square foot luxury retail podium, collectively known as Four Seasons Place Kuala Lumpur.
The latest addition to the city’s dramatic skyline and a vibrant hub for both business and leisure travelers, Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur will be conveniently located in close proximity to the city’s major attractions, including the Petronas Twin Towers and the Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC). Often referred to as a “city within a city,” the KLCC will offer designer shopping, fine dining, and the best of the city’s electric nightlife. The Hotel will also overlook the KLCC Park and be directly connected to the esplanade, allowing guests to take full advantage of the Park’s 50 acres of green space, including lush gardens, fountains, waterfalls, a wading pool, and jogging track.
An exciting addition to Kuala Lumpur’s culinary scene, the Hotel will introduce several unique dining outlets to the city, including a Cantonese restaurant, lobby and rooftop pool bars, and an all-day dining restaurant with sweeping views of the Petronas Twin Towers.
The Hotel will also offer an executive lounge for business travelers, a serene spa, wellness-focused fitness centre and rooftop infinity pool offering panoramic views of Kuala Lumpur’s endless skyline. Lush landscaping around the rooftop pool and terrace will create an urban oasis, echoing the greenery of the KLCC Park below.
Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur will offer both international and regional travelers an urban complement to the existing Four Seasons Resort in Malaysia, the award-winning Four Seasons Resort Langkawi.
About Four Seasons
Founded in 1960, Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized service. Currently operating 105 hotels and private residences in major city centers and resort destination in 43 countries, and with more than 60 projects in development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world’s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards.
SERVER – ROOM SERVICE
The Server is an essential member of the Food & Beverage team dedicated to providing exceptional quality and service to our guests. The Server position provides an enjoyable, expertly served beverage or dining experience conforming to Four Seasons standards of excellence for quality, professionalism and friendliness.
We are looking for an individual who poses an affinity for guest service! This position requires an applicant with a high level of wine and food knowledge. Candidates must have excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills. The ability to perform this position to Four Seasons Standards and learn the Sequence of Service is required. Candidates are also required to perform additional side work, greet and seat guests in the absence of the hostess, take reservations and have the ability to use the Micros Operating System. The Captain position requires the ability to lift up to 60lbs and applicants must have a flexible schedule with the ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays. The ideal candidate will have an outgoing personality and a can-do approach to any request!
- Deliver food orders including any special needs or requests to the guest in-room, check completed kitchen orders with the order taker or guest’s original order; transport items to the guestroom in a timely manner to ensure proper food quality.
- Greet guests, describe selected items to the guest using interesting, and vivid descriptions of the each item’s, origin, taste, and preparation methods; communicate options for removal of trays and dishware; respond to request for tray removal according to established time standards.
- Breakdown, clean and set-up of room service tables, condiment set-ups, flatware, dishware, and room service side stations.
- Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
- Properly and accurately close guest checks securing room number and signature; properly settle voided checks or complimentary meals.
- Take guest orders in the absence of order taker.
- Plate and prepare small food items.
- The ability to perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management.
- Candidates must speak read and write Bahasa Malaysia as well as being fluent in English. Must have the right to work in Malaysia.
Visa sponsorship is not available for the role. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Join Our Team
Join a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, creativity and a commitment to the highest quality of service. Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur provides guests with a haven of serenity and luxury in a bustling city. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
What to expect: You will……
Be a champion of the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to learn, grow and develop
Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
Derive a sense of pride in work well done