Descrizione del lavoro
- You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International''s Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting associate, guest and owner expectations.
- To function as the Assistant Production Manager for the Food and Beverage Department, and to ensure that all the outlets and banquets operate successfully, in accordance with the standard of the hotel, and that they are individually profitable.
- Ideally with an apprenticeship or professional diploma in Food Production. Minimum 2 years work experience as Executive Sous Chef, or Chef de Cuisine in a hotel or restaurant of good standards; preferably with experience in luxury international brands.
- Qualification in Kitchen Production or Management will be an advantage. Comprehensive knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and occupational health and safety standards will be essential.
- Basic Computer Skills in MS Office, and Recipe Maintenance System is preferred.
- Good practical, operational and adequate administrative skills with a flair for creativity are a must.