Descrizione del lavoro
Hilton''s Commercial Services organization is comprised of over 5,000 team members driving our sales, revenue management, call center, and analytics functions. These functions are the core of Hilton''s commercial engine and are key to Hilton''s ability to drive profitable growth.
What will I be doing?
The Distribution Services (DS) team plays a critical role in supporting the Global Sales Organization. We create automated solutions that aid in the execution of the retail compensation component of Hilton''s partner agreements with Online Travel Agencies (OTAs), Travel Management Companies (TMCs), Meeting Planner Companies (MPCs), and key accounts globally. The Group Commissions and Customer Service team within Distribution Services supports the meeting planner compensation needs of over 4,000 hotels in the US, Canada, and Mexico.
The Inquiry Specialist is responsible for assisting hotels and travel agents by resolving outstanding travel agent commissions. The timely and accurate resolution and payment of travel agent commissions has a direct impact on agent booking etiquette. The role will have established production goals to maintain. A key objective of the role is ensuring that the commission related needs of our hotels and our travel partners are either met or exceeded in a timely manner.
More specifically, you will:
- Facilitate the commission payment process cycle through researching and resolving inquiries to ensure Hilton Hotels is done on time each month.
- Facilitate the commission payment process cycle through processing Manual Adjustment Forms (MAFs).
- Handle customer care calls and emails regarding travel planner commissions, MAFs and inquiries on behalf of our hotels.
- Be responsible for handling special projects on an as needed basis.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking problem solvers, who are passionate about growing within a dynamic industry and who love to combine their analytical skills with business insight. The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Self-starters, who take initiative in implementing goals, utilize analytical skills and possess flexibility to change
- Accountable individuals, who make great use of their time management skills to exceed in meeting deadlines, communicating results and recommending improvements
- Strong communicators, influencers and solution-seekers, who effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
- Organizers, who have superb attention to detail and possess a high level of positive energy and drive
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- One (1) year of professional experience
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s Degree
- Three (3) years of professional experience
- One (1) year of work experience in processing travel agent commission related records
- Strong communication skills with both internal and external customers (hotels, agencies, and Hilton Hotels Corporation - HHC personnel)
Hilton is the world''s leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!