Descrizione del lavoro
The Guest Experience Liaison “GEL”, primary responsibility is to improve the guests’ experience through continued interaction with all guests and liaise with the Rooms Division and Food and Beverage teams. The GEL is a key member of our Guest Relations team and will enable the department to achieve the departmental goals of creating “Guests for life”. The GEL holds accountability for instilling consistency of hotel standards as well as generating and promoting ideas to enhance the guest’s experience.
What will I be doing?
- Approach all encounters with guests, employees, and members in a professional and personalized manner; Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, outlined by the grooming policy; Must have a professional image and personality exuding confidence and leadership skills while encouraging safe and efficient operations in all areas.
- Follow up on all guest challenges to ensure complete guest satisfaction, during and post Stay; Coordinate amenity programs: return guest, children and pets; Ensure all guest challenges are entered into the guest profiles; Set traces for VIP amenities and coordinate distribution with respective departments.
- Walk VIP arrival rooms prior to check in, ensure amenities have been delivered and set up correctly, special requests have been fulfilled; Coordinate with Guest Service Manager the arrival, departure, and special needs of VIP guests; Prepare VIP arrival folder (keys pre-cut, personalized business cards).
- Meet and greet VIP guest curbside and escort to guestroom; Wish farewell to departing VIPs and escort outside the hotel; Identify and solicit potential new Del members; Must be able to maintain the confidentiality of all guest and member information and pertinent hotel data, as well as the security of high profile guests or members in accordance with hotel standards; Must be able to meet deadlines and coordinate among departments the delivery of quality amenities to guests; Offer to handle special arrangements during guest stay; coordinate future visits.
- Identify Opportunities for upgrades for VIP guests; Work directly with Reservations and Front Office staff (Rooms Division) to block upcoming VIP arrivals; Cater to VIP guests’ specific needs and attention to detail when planning their special day/event; Maintain consistent and effective flow of communication between shifts among management and colleagues; Direct the guest flow of foot traffic in lobby and around property; Other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!