Descrizione del lavoro
This position will commence in January 2021 and is open to Australian residents only or applicants who have the legal right to work in Australia, visa sponsorship opportunities are not available.
About Hilton Melbourne Little Queen Street
A pre-opening opportunity not to be missed! The new Hilton Melbourne Little Queen Street due to open in February 2021 is set to be a showstopper. The hotel is built on the historically-significant Equity Chambers site and will feature 244 stylish guest rooms, including 10 spacious suites, a restaurant and bar, fully equipped gym, executive lounge and five meeting & event spaces.
About the role
As the Night Manager, you will be responsible for engaging with guests from arrival to departure, providing exceptional night-hour services and timely responses to guest requests. The position has a Front Office focus but also has responsibility for overall hotel operations in the absence of Functional Managers, including but not limited to the following tasks:
- Manage and take full responsibility for the hotel in the overnight hours
- Handle guest requests, inquiries and complaints
- Complete Night Audit duties
- Ensure all team members are prepared and well-informed to deliver guests an exceptional experience from check-in through check-out
- Maximise room occupancy and sales revenues through up-selling techniques that promote the hotel services and facilities
- Understand and demonstrate correct procedures regarding credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy
- Monitor Guest satisfaction reports and implement actions to improve results
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 1 year previous experience in a similar position within a hotel
- Fluent in the English language in order to communicate professionally with guests and team members, both in person and over the telephone
- Excellent leadership, inter-personal and training and development skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional guest experiences
- Demonstrated ability to resolve problems and conflict, and work efficiently under pressure
- Well-presented, organised and have a calm personality
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
At Hilton we know that our Team Members are the reason behind our success so in turn we are committed to ensuring that Hilton is a workplace where you can Thrive and make time for what matters most. Over the past three years we have held our top spot as the #1 hospitality company in Australia as listed by the Great Places to Work institute and in 2019 Hilton ranked #3 across all industries. You can also look forward to receiving:
- Access to Go Hilton, our Team Member Travel Program
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Extensive leadership and career development opportunities