Descrizione del lavoro
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at: email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Majestic Realty Company. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Inspired by the pioneering spirit of the West, Hotel Drover delivers true Texas hospitality. Named to honor the legendary cowboys who drove cattle to market across the plains, Hotel Drover is an Autograph Collection® property, offering a truly unique guest experience in the heart of the historic Fort Worth Stockyards.
Our goal is simple. To harness the true spirit of the Stockyards through the legacy of the drover, creating an experience that can only be achieved here in Fort Worth. Proud of where we came from, we greet visitors with a tip of the hat and a firm handshake, welcoming all to enjoy life’s simple pleasures and genuine Texas hospitality.
So, dust off your boots, grab your hat and join us at Hotel Drover.
We’re seeking a unique individual who will embody the heart and soul of the Fort Worth Stockyards while caring deeply about our team, our brand, and our community – someone who acts as an extension of our mission, values, and culture. This person is driven to create meaningful experiences for our guests and community while simultaneously ensuring the collective success of Hotel Drover.
We want to work with someone who brings a spirit of fun, authenticity, collaboration, and genuine hospitality to their life and work. We are seeking an individual who has the ability to bring the vision of Hotel Drover and the Stockyards Heritage Development to life through strong relationship building skills and superior sales abilities.
We have poured our passion, energy, and excitement into crafting an extraordinary place and brand – and we know that the right Association Sales Manager for Hotel Drover will be as inspired and passionate about this dynamic vision as we are. Care for people, a belief in the power of community, and the desire to create extraordinary experiences drive us. You must apply if these things also drive you!
- Promote and embody the HD vision and core values; you infuse sales practices with the spirit
- of the Hotel Drover brand and culture
- Proactively develop and nurture relationships with key accounts, business and travel industry accounts, community organizations and professional associations ensuring you maintain high visibility and increase market share
- Strategically solicit, negotiate, and book new and repeat business through various sales efforts including mindful prospecting, site tours, sales blitzes, timely and intentional follow-up on leads/referrals, use of reader board analysis, and networking in order to maximize room as well as food and beverage revenues
- Successfully achieve or exceed quarterly pace/production goals based on assigned markets
- Successfully and excellently achieve weekly sales activities including reporting on and tracking weekly progress toward sales/relationship goals
- Create and conduct on-brand sales presentations and site tours to potential clients
- Create and conduct inspiring Fam Trips for meeting planners/companies – leave a lasting impression
- Build creative proposals that speaks to the need of the client and brings their vision to life – the proposal is part of the client’s experience
- Attend trade shows as required/needed. Some travel will be required
- Build long-lasting, meaningful relationships within your market
- Contribution in implementing special promotions relating to direct sales segments i.e. sales blitzes, etc.
- Participate in Daily/Weekly Sales Meeting.
- Assist with any other duties as requested by the General Manager or Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Act an ambassador of the Hotel Drover brand and culture – we want everyone to experience our brand through our people
- Maintain a high level of relevant knowledge and expertise related to your market, clients, and sales skills
- Hold yourself accountable for generating qualified leads and supporting the collective success of Hotel Drover
- Successfully negotiate and execute contracts that are fair and profitable
- Support the building of a best-in-class Marriott Autograph Collection Hotel and not only uphold but expand upon the
- standards of excellence
- Passion for and commitment to providing genuine hospitality to our guests and team
- Entrepreneurial spirit and innovative mindset
- Kindness and integrity
- Strong business acumen
- Desire to foster a loyal connection to the Hotel Drover Brand
- A love for the history and future of the FW Stockyards
- Strong drive to exceed sales goals and contribute to the success of the hotel
- Superior attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience as an Association Sales leader preferably at a boutique or luxury hotel.
- Minimum of 5+ years in the hospitality industry
- Full-service hotel experience with a track record of success
- Experience with opening a luxury hotel is a plus
- Marriott brand experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management, Business, or related field desired
HOTEL DROVER OFFERS A COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDING:
- Personal and professional growth opportunities
- Workplace culture with heart and soul
- Wellbeing benefits for you and your family
- Paid time off
- Career experience of a lifetime
- HIT THE MARK, EVERY TIME
- BLAZE NEW TRAILS
- SPARK WARMTH
- BE INTENTIONAL
- HONOR ALL
- DO RIGHT
- STAY CURIOUS
This company is an equal opportunity employer.