Descrizione del lavoro
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please Apply Online at
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Majestic Realty Company. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
ABOUT HOTEL DROVER:
Inspired by the pioneering spirit of the West, Hotel Drover delivers true Texas hospitality. Named to honor the legendary cowboys who drove cattle to market across the plains, Hotel Drover is an Autograph Collection® property, offering a truly unique guest experience in the heart of the historic Fort Worth Stockyards.
Our goal is simple. To harness the true spirit of the Stockyards through the legacy of the drover, creating an experience that can only be achieved here in Fort Worth. Proud of where we came from, we greet visitors with a tip of the hat and a firm handshake, welcoming all to enjoy life’s simple pleasures and genuine Texas hospitality.
So, dust off your boots, grab your hat and join us at Hotel Drover.
WHO WE’RE SEEKING:
We’re seeking a unique individual who will embody the heart and soul of the Fort Worth Stockyards while caring deeply about our brand and community – someone who acts as an extension of our mission, values, and culture. This person is driven to create meaningful experiences for our employees, guests, and community while simultaneously leading the Front Office Agents, Concierge, Bell staff and Valet teams.
We want to work with someone who brings a spirit of fun, authenticity, collaboration, and genuine hospitality to their life and work. We are seeking an individual who will whole-heartedly take responsibility for ensuring Hotel Drover successfully delivers Legendary Service to every guest, every day.
We have poured our passion, energy, and excitement into crafting an extraordinary place and brand – and we know that the right Front Office leader for Hotel Drover will be as inspired and passionate about this vision as we are. Care for people, a belief in the power of community, and the desire to create extraordinary experiences drive us. You must apply if these things also drive you!
- Embody the shared values + guiding principles of Hotel Drover while nurturing an inspiring workplace
- Manage multiple projects/priorities and deliver extraordinary results in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Assume responsibility for the quality of the guest experience at Hotel Drover; Provide Legendary Service unlike anywhere else
- Build and maintain relationships with all stakeholders while acting as an extension of the Hotel Drover brand
- Plan, organize, direct, and oversee the daily operations of the Front Office, Concierge, Bell Staff, and valet functions for Hotel Drover
- Lead annual departmental business plan, set annual and quarterly goals in support of achieving the hotel's financial & Service goals
- Develop annual budget for the Front Office departments
- Lead and execute performance management responsibilities for Front Office, Concierge, Bell staff and Valet. Responsibilities include recruiting and retaining top talent, on-boarding, coaching and developing the team, and creating systems of accountability
- Create, update, and implement SOPs and best practices for Front of House teams in the Rooms Division
- Perform required Quality audit with VP, GM
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas improvement
- Enthusiastic about coaching, mentoring and training team members
- Commit to ongoing personal and professional developmental opportunities
- Partner with Director of Operations to manage the solution of guest complaints, monitor productivity improvement and operational performance as measured by GSS scores
- Analyze GL reports, identify trends and areas of improvement in preparation for P&L
- Steward of the guest and employee experience
- Act as an extension of the Hotel Drover brand
- Exemplify our Legendary Service standards
- Passion and drive to create and maintain an incredible workplace culture and guest experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a commitment to success
- Strong prioritization and organization skills
- Operations-oriented mindset with a focus on day-to-day efficiencies
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Humble servant-mindset
- Working knowledge of optimization techniques and process improvement initiatives
- Minimum of 5+ years of operations leadership experience in a high-end, luxury hotel/resort
- Proven track record in hotel management with a history of increased complex responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality management, Operations Management, or related field preferred
SALARY IS COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE
HOTEL DROVER OFFERS A COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDING:
- Personal and professional growth opportunities
- Workplace culture with heart and soul
- Wellbeing benefits for you and your family
- Paid time off
- Career experience of a lifetime
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Hit the Mark, Every Time
- Blaze New Trails
- Spark Warmth
- Be Intentional
- Honor All
- Do Right
- Stay Curious
This company is an equal opportunity employer.