Descrizione del lavoro
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please Apply Online at
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Majestic Realty Company. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
ABOUT HOTEL DROVER:
Inspired by the pioneering spirit of the West, Hotel Drover delivers true Texas hospitality. Named to honor the legendary cowboys who drove cattle to market across the plains, Hotel Drover is an Autograph Collection® property, offering a truly unique guest experience in the heart of the historic Fort Worth Stockyards.
Our goal is simple. To harness the true spirit of the Stockyards through the legacy of the drover, creating an experience that can only be achieved here in Fort Worth. Proud of where we came from, we greet visitors with a tip of the hat and a firm handshake, welcoming all to enjoy life’s simple pleasures and genuine Texas hospitality.
So dust off your boots, grab your hat and join us at Hotel Drover.
WHO WE’RE SEEKING:
- We’re seeking a unique individual who will embody the heart and soul of the Fort Worth Stockyards while caring deeply about our brand and community – someone who acts as an extension of our mission, values, and culture. This person is driven to create meaningful experiences for our employees, guests, and community.
- We want to work with someone who brings a spirit of fun, authenticity, collaboration, and genuine hospitality to their life and work. We are seeking an individual who will whole-heartedly take responsibility for ensuring Hotel Drover successfully delivers Legendary Service to every guest, every day.
- We have poured our passion, energy, and excitement into crafting an extraordinary place and brand – and we know that the right Sales Coordinator for Hotel Drover will be as inspired and passionate about this vision as we are. Care for people, have a belief in the power of community, and the desire to create extraordinary experiences drive us. You must apply if these things also drive you!
- The Sales Coordinator is responsible providing clerical & administrative assistance to the Director of Sales, Sales Managers and Catering Managers. At times the Sales Coordinator may be called upon to take on selling duties for small groups and functions. The ideal candidate for this role has a passion for building relationships and providing amazing communication and experience to our sales leaders and clients.
• Embody the shared values + guiding principles of Hotel Drover
• Ability to manage multiple projects/priorities and deliver results in a demanding, fast paced environment
• Build and maintain relationships with all stakeholders while acting as an extension of the Hotel Drover brand
• Answers Sales Department phones, qualifies inquiries and leads
• Responsible for creating proposals, contracts, Banquet event orders, correspondence, reports, forms etc as needed by the Sales team
• Handle group rooming lists and bookings as needed
• Maintains flow of sales contracts through proper distribution with clients and the hotel teams
• Work closely with Catering Managers to assist with detailing of upcoming events and functions as needed, obtain guarantees and confirm arrangements as needed.
• Distribute Banquet events orders, changes, rooming lists, signed contracts etc.; Maintains sales files and ensure department information is kept in an organized fashion
• May be called upon to conduct site inspections for clients
• Organize and assist hotel teams with in house deliveries, amenities and welcome letters
• Attends sales meetings and keeps notes for follow up
• Build ResLinks for contracted Business Travel and Groups, as needed
• Collaborate with Director of F&B and Executive Chef to ensure success of communication regarding banquet event orders and group/event execution
• Come prepared and actively participate in daily, weekly and monthly sales meetings
• Build relationships across the internal Stockyards district to ensure successful sales efforts of the district
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES (cont):
• Passion for creating amazing experience for our clients and guests
• Strong prioritization and organization skills
• Creative thinking and strategic skills
• Thoughtful communicator with excellent written and verbal skills
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building abilities; passion for collaboration and providing administrative support
• Minimum of 2+ years of progressive sales administrative experience in a high-end, luxury hotel/resort
• Opera PMS experience preferred
• Marriott’s Ci and MARSHA experience preferred
• Proven track record in hotel management with a history of increased complex responsibilities
• Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality management, Operations Management, or related field preferred
SALARY IS COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE
HOTEL DROVER OFFERS A COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDING:
• Personal and professional growth opportunities
• Workplace culture with heart and soul
• Wellbeing benefits for you and your family
• Ample paid time off
• Career experience of a lifetime
OUR CORE VALUES:
• Hit the Mark, Every Time
• Blaze New Trails
• Spark Warmth
• Be Intentional
• Honor All
• Do Right
• Stay Curious
This company is an equal opportunity employer.