Descrizione del lavoro
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at : https://www.Click2Apply.net/n3ktz5y6gch3f9yx
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, HEI Hospitality, LLC. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
To ensure Housekeeping Department cleans and maintains guest rooms and public space in accordance with client/guest expectations and HEI Standards of Product and Service.
- Oversees staff of room attendants, house persons, and inspectors by conducting daily and monthly meetings, inspecting staff work and giving guidance so that deficiencies are corrected and standards are met.
- Interview, hire, train, recommend performance evaluations, resolve problems, provide open communication and recommend discipline when appropriate.
- Arrange staff work schedules, determining days off, insuring staffing levels are based on occupancy and/or any current or anticipated projects. Submits payroll records, correcting errors to insure pay is on time and includes any purchased rooms, extra cleanup, cots, etc.
- Maintain and reviews computerized records for budgeting and forecasting of department expenses as well as inspection scores for housekeepers.
- Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to staff.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- 2 years of housekeeping experience, preferably in a comparable hotel.
- Knowledge of hotel operations, including marketing plans, security and safety programs, personnel and labor relations, preparation of business plans, repairs, maintenance, budget forecasting, quality assurance programs, hospitality law, and long-range planning.
- Leadership skills to motivate and develop staff and to ensure accomplishment of goals. Able to set priorities, plan, organize, and delegate.
- Written communication skills to be concise, well organized, complete, and clear.
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints and deadlines.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
Apply Here: https://www.Click2Apply.net/n3ktz5y6gch3f9yx
This company is an equal opportunity employer.