Descrizione del lavoro
Working in Destination Management Division, the successful candidate will support the Mice & Groups Manager of Specialist Department in the Balearic region. The role will include create offers for our clients meeting their expectations, creating loyalty and keeping the our commercial relationship with them; carrying out budgeting, supervising the contracted services and operations, and doing the invoicing of services, all together ensuring they are profitabe and they meet the quality standards set by management.Key responsibilities
• Organize and make inspections visits during the quote phase to the contracted services and products
• To make sure they are available for the client on the requested dates and they offer us/our client advantageous conditions
• meeting the quality and security standards set out by our legal and marketing departments
• Send satisfaction survey and message of thanks to our client at the end of the operation to create loyalty.
• Supervise all the services for the events, such as accommodation, meetings, transportation, activities, gala dinners, etc.consistently delivering events of exceptional quality and efficiency and acting as liaison between the client and the suppliers.
• Event Management Experience skills and background is a must.
• Must be able to speak, read, write and understand at a high level English, Spanish and German. Additional languages would be a plus.
• Knowledge of the Group & MICE industry and its product in the Mallorca Island.
• Ability to analyze and select proper venues for events
• Word / Excel / PowerPoint and general IT skills essential
Be positive, organized, dynamic, flexible, and enthusiastic with the job.
Hotelbeds Group is a leading provider of services to the global travel trade with key positions in some of the fastest growing segments in the industry.
- Distributing accommodation, transfers & activities in more than 180 countries.
- Active in +120 source markets worldwide.
- The Nº1 global B2B bedbank.
- Local destination management operations in +40 countries.
Our vision is to a play a leading role in reshaping travel with our industry partners.
Our key business units are:
- Bedbank: The Nº1 global B2B bedbank, including the brands Hotelbeds, Bedsonline and Hot
- Transfer & Activity Bank: An integrated worldwide portfolio of transfers, activities and experiences distributed online through the brands of Activities, isango! and Hotelextras.
- Destination Management: A global leader in inbound services, operating the brands Destination Services (destination management), Intercruises (cruise handling) and Pacific World (meetings and incentives).
- New Ventures: High-growth potential businesses, including TT Services (visa outsourcing), ROIBACK (online project & promotion management for hotels) and Carnect (car rental distribution).
By joining Hotelbeds Group you will be working for a leading global travel organisation at the forefront of the industry. With a clear strategy and business structure, we know what we want and how we want to get there, and this is evident across everything we do. You will experience an innovative, engaging and multicultural environment where you will learn the tricks of the trade from the best travel professionals around. You will also build strong and lasting business relationships across the globe.
We actively encourage international mobility, so once you have joined us you will have lots of opportunities to develop your career across our multiple locations around the world and in our different units and brands. People have always been at the heart of our business and we actively encourage a culture that enables people to work together creatively. In summary, we offer a great environment in which to develop your future career.