Descrizione del lavoro
Yield Manager (Hotel Chains) - HBG04298At a Glance
Join us in our exciting Hotelbeds Group journey!
As a Yield Manager you will be focused in ensuring the accomplishment and follow up of the regional targets in terms of maintaining and improve the contracting conditions.Key responsibilities
- Build a strong commercial relationship with our suppliers.
- Renegotiation (by telephone/email/personal visits) of contracting conditions with our suppliers, to maximize availability, offers, best available rates.
- Supervise the loading process of the negotiated conditions with the hotels.
- Reporting & Analysis. Preparation of several reports extracted from internal tools to identify possible weak spots in the contracted conditions in order to be improved.
- Analyze Availability and negotiate allotment top-ups, releases, minimum stays, and stop sales.
- Training of the hotels on our Supplier Portal. Showing them how to optimize their inventory, competitiveness (rates). In order to increase sales for both parties.
- Assures by daily monitoring that the selected differentiated product (hotels) reaches the maximum results in terms of profit
- Identifying Business Opportunities in terms of new products, offers or any other opportunities, in coordination with Contracting Manager
- Hotel or T.O. experience
- Have tourism, economics or similar studies
- Excellent english both written and oral essential
- Customer focused
- Attention to detail
- Team Work
- Effective communication
- Continuous improvement
- Analytical view
Hotelbeds Group is a leading provider of services to the global travel trade with key positions in some of the fastest growing segments in the industry.
- Distributing accommodation, transfers & activities in more than 180 countries.
- Active in +120 source markets worldwide.
- The Nº1 global B2B bedbank.
- Local destination management operations in +40 countries.
Our vision is to a play a leading role in reshaping travel with our industry partners.Our key business units are:
- Bedbank: The Nº1 global B2B bedbank, including the brands Hotelbeds, Bedsonline and Hotelopia.
- Transfer & Activity Bank: An integrated worldwide portfolio of transfers, activities and experiences distributed online through the brands of Activities, isango! and Hotelextras.
- Destination Management: A global leader in inbound services, operating the brands Destination Services (destination management), Intercruises (cruise handling) and Pacific World (meetings and incentives).
- New Ventures: High-growth potential businesses, including TT Services (visa outsourcing), ROIBACK (online project & promotion management for hotels) and Carnect (car rental distribution).
By joining Hotelbeds Group you will be working for a leading global travel organisation at the forefront of the industry. With a clear strategy and business structure, we know what we want and how we want to get there, and this is evident across everything we do. You will experience an innovative, engaging and multicultural environment where you will learn the tricks of the trade from the best travel professionals around. You will also build strong and lasting business relationships across the globe.
We actively encourage international mobility, so once you have joined us you will have lots of opportunities to develop your career across our multiple locations around the world and in our different units and brands. People have always been at the heart of our business and we actively encourage a culture that enables people to work together creatively. In summary, we offer a great environment in which to develop your future career.