Descrizione del lavoro
The Cluster Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the strategy and execution of digital marketing and ecommerce activity for Hyatt Regency Phuket Resort, Park Hyatt Siem Reap and Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa. This position will support hotel marketing by developing digital marketing and e-Commerce programs, with the primary goal being increased conversions and revenue on Hyatt.com. Digital marketing efforts will include: search engine marketing (including PPC and SEO), mobile marketing, display advertising, email marketing, marketing via corporate channels and assisting with strategic social media planning. This position will also oversee e-Commerce activity including the strategic management of the hotel’s website, apps and mini-sites where applicable.
Strategy and Budget Management:
· Set overall digital and e-Commerce direction to help drive room and other related revenues (i.e. F&B, spa, meetings, etc.) for all the hotels managed.
· Maintain overall hotel digital budget and related vendor/agency relationships (i.e. Supporting billing and invoicing needs with each individual hotel)
· Provide ongoing updates of industry news, trends, issues, site features and best practices to senior hotel management and help educate hotel on digital marketing essentials
· Assist with tracking vendor performance and escalating issues where necessary.
· Works closely with the Revenue Manager and/or OTA Managers to maximize efficiencies in hotel’s channel mix and e-Commerce strategies
Digital Marketing Responsibilities
(Digital advertising, platform localization, SEO, email marketing, mini-sites if applicable, and other ancillary revenue projects, etc.)
· Serve as primary point of contact for each hotel within the responsible area for digital marketing/e-Commerce related questions and activities
· Collaborate with partner agencies to develop annual business plans for responsible hotels to ensure comprehensive strategic recommendations and ensure ROI goals are achieved for SEO, PPC, mobile, and display activity
· Work with and manage agency to ensure PPC and SEO plans fit each individual hotel’s goals and objectives as well as management of the Chain-funded media for hotels when applicable
· Work with agency to ensure strategies adopted for each hotel also works amongst hotels within the region and no business-related conflicts (i.e. bidding on same keywords, etc.)
· Assist regional and global efforts such as hyatt.com and apps localization, global and regional marketing campaign, and regular sales promotions
· Work with and manage agency for projects such as mini-site development, app development and other digital marketing initiatives at the hotels as necessary.
· Strategize on email marketing initiatives with hotel Marketing Communication Teams. Assist with setting up accounts with approved vendors, review quarterly/annual email activity plans, and ensure quarterly performance reports are made at the hotels and properties are regularly updating their databases.
· Provide insight to hotels in executing social media activities; offer Marketing Communication teams at hotels instructions on how to put together creative strategies to optimize their social media channels, working with agency on tagging posts and monitoring social media performance using approved analytics tools.
· Meet with digital and e-Commerce industry representatives (i.e. vendors, agencies, media partners such as Google, Yahoo, etc. if necessary) to gain insight to local best practices
· Manage when needed and applicable, hotel associates that oversee content for hotel digital activities including the property’s websites, ensuring content is up to date and optimized
· Oversee weekly/monthly reporting – analysis and reporting of PPC/SEO campaigns, etc and overall website performance for each hotel
· Ongoing discussions and information sharing with senior leadership both in the region and more broadly in Asia Pacific