Descrizione del lavoro
Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.
The Programmatic Trader is responsible for the planning, setup, and execution of audience targeted campaigns in accordance with the strategy and objective of each of our hotel brands and loyalty programs. You will be using state-of-the-art planning, buying and optimization tools and interfaces. This is a hands-on keyboard role where data is used to discover audiences and to target them across all relevant channels to prove sales and brand lift. This role will support campaigns running in the Americas.
Omni-Channel campaigns must be maintained and optimized frequently to achieve challenging objectives and deliver repeatable results. You will be expected to interact with multiple tech support partners, handle root-cause troubleshooting and continually collaborate across our marketing organization to promote structured thinking and knowledge sharing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand performance objectives, develop successful strategies to achieve goals
- Develop Programmatic Strategy which is inclusive of bidding and inventory strategy
- Develop PMP, premium inventory strategy
- Manage programmatic buying across key brands
- Implement creative and messaging strategy through a dynamic vendor process
- Setup and launch campaigns
- Proactively optimize for maximum performance and delivery against stated goals
- Control and manage for overlap and cannibalization
- Ability to aggregate, analyze and pull reports
- Liaise with DMP and planning teams on audience segmentation
- Troubleshoot issues using root cause system
- Communicate early and often, respond rapidly
- Work out of your comfort zone
- Develop and deepen relationships with data, inventory, and platform vendors
- Keep daily tabs on industry trends and serve as a subject matter expert
Education- Degree level in Marketing, Communications, or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
Experience – At least 3 years practical experience in hotel distribution/channels marketing, regional management in travel industry, or consumer brand marketing in a recognized multi-national company
Required Skills –
- Demonstrated “Internet literacy” (both theoretical and practical knowledge of how the Internet works, how it can be used for both informational and transactional purposes, and the basic evolutionary history of the medium, required). Demonstrated expertise in interactive marketing and understanding of offline differences and effective uses for both.
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of providing information to clients, vendors, senior management and staff. Must be able to prepare and deliver solid presentations to small groups.
- Must possess superior problem-solving skills combined with team facilitation skill and demonstrated experience in leading and developing people.
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans