Descrizione del lavoro
Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty, and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.
Purpose of the Role: The role is focused on optimizing short and longer term commercial performance across all regions, all channels and sources of revenue (rooms and non rooms), leveraging industry-leading revenue and commercial data and analytics tools.
Incumbent is responsible for driving the global framework, strategy and operational performance across key business deliverables:
- Coordinate IHG’s global approach to pricing, campaigns and promotions across all channels
- Relentless focus on improving all non- and room revenue performance
- Relentless focus on driving channel performance and optimization of right mix
- Aggregate Commercial Performance Data Analytics & Insights across all channels to drive improved performance for three global regions
- Integrate revenue management strategy and execution, standardizing a global approach to then create a platform for future automation
- Collaboration with the Consumer Data Analytics function and all global regions to drive exchange of best practice, performance and innovation
Key Shared Accountabilities:
- Contribution to overall C&T Strategy, Planning and Performance
- Revenue for Hire teams based hard-lined within BU
- Innovation and cutting edge thought leadership
- Regional Interfaces:
- Regional Presidents
- SVP of Rev Man & Commercial AMER, VP Commercial across BUs
- Hotels Operational Leadership
- C&T: Property & Enterprise and Guest Services
- Functional Interface to other Data & Analytics Center of Excellence
- Learning Center of Excellence
- C&T Strategy, Performance & Planning Team
- Total Room Revenue
- Total Non Room Rev
- Rev Par (market, brand, BU)
- RGI/market share (market, brand)
- Cost of Sale and direct booking mix
- Increase of direct booking % versus total channel performance
- RMH usage (% of hotels using services)
- Satisfaction of Owners with RMH (Owner’s Heartbeat)
- Accuracy of forecasting
- Self Service Analytics Functions – number of users internally within and beyond C&T, increase of % of usage
- Chief Commercial & Technology Officer
- VP Commercial Products, Pricing & Channels
- VP Commercial Advantage
- VP Commercial Operations
- VP Data & Analytics
- Senior graduate degree from a reputable education institute is highly desirable
Critical Expertise & Experience:
- Commercial Performance background
- Experience in Operational Execution
- Strategic experience
- Rounded global MNC Leadership experience (ideally, worked in more than one key global market)
- Franchise and Managed experience, multi brand experience (luxury versus mainstream)
- Airline industry could be an advantage, experience in the broader travel/booking industry
- Global Pricing Strategy
- Global Revenue for Hire strategy, operational principles and execution
- Channel Optimisation strategy
- Any revenue optimisation opportunities arising from data insights, operational efficiency or innovative business solutions
- Budget discretion as per global DoA
- Team Hiring decisions
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans