Descrizione del lavoro
As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world. The InterContinental Fujairah Resort is situated on the shoreline of the exquisite Al Aqah Beach, beneath the spectacular backdrop of the Hajjar Mountains. An exceptional destination where Arabian hospitality meets luxury. With 190rooms, indoor & outdoor event space, restaurants & bar. With over 30languages and countries represented by the staff, the hotel weaves together an international five-star resort presence. What's your passion? Whether you're into knitting, kite flying, or karaoke, at IHG we're interested in YOU! We love people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who help us create great brands guests love. And we're looking for more people like this to join our dynamic & committed team at the InterContinental Fujairah Resort. We are currently looking for a Spa Therapist who prides themselves on their ability to provide exceptional guest experiences through the relaxing and rejuvenating journey in our O’ Spa. You should keep abreast of the latest industry techniques with respect to massages and therapies to provide exceptional customer service. Ultimately, an outstanding Spa Therapist should be able to demonstrate respectfulness, patience, and tact to help guests feel more comfortable and at ease!
Your day to day
Responsible for assisting guests using the kids and teens club facilities and providing entertaining activities for all age groups, and ensuring the area is clean and tidy.
- Daily cleaning of kids and teens club facilities, equipment and furniture as per cleaning schedule.
- Responsible for the professional running of the kids daily activity program by being organised and committed to providing excellent entertainment to guests.
- Ensures all kids and teens club furniture and operating equipment is well maintained.
- Welcome all guests to the kids club and ensure the kids are signed in by their parents or legal guardian whilst in the care of recreation staff.
- Abide to departmental policies and procedures.
- Create innovative activities together with the Kids Club Manager and/or Supervisor to provide guests unforgettable experiences.
- Reports all incidents or other irregularities to the Supervisor immediately.
- Undertakes to maintain qualifications as deemed necessary by the Hotel, ensures the safe management of the kids club environment. Including but not limited to First Aid Certification.
- Understands and strictly adheres to the Rules & Regulations established in the Hotel’s policy on Fire, Hygiene, and Health & Safety.
- Take initiative always to ensure guest safety and satisfaction, being flexible with taking on other responsibilities as and when required by the hotel operation.
What we need from you
Previous experience in a kids club facility or similar role in a 4* or 5* hotel within the Middle East.
Adequate English language communication skills is required.
Having First Aid certification will be advantageous
What we offer
In return, we offer competitive pay and benefits, and a chance to work with a great team of talented people. Most importantly, we'll give you the Room to be Yourself. So what's your passion? Please get in touch if this position matches your skills and interests and tell us how you could bring your individual competencies by clicking "Apply Online". We are an equal opportunity employer.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - visit www.http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.