Descrizione del lavoro
Does thriving at a fast-pace, relationship building, and navigating dynamic business operations - to delight guests and exceed financial goals - bring out your best self? Then, Interstate’s Assistant General Manager position may be your best next career move.
As Assistant General Manager, you will
- Oversee hotel operations to ensure a safe, comfortable environment for guests to enjoy and where associates can excel . Get out from behind the desk to observe guest experiences and staff interactions. When complications surface – and they will – make it right for the guest and open channels for associates.
- Build and Foster Front Office Staff. Create an environment that’s engaging, where motivated people want to join, learn, do their best, and advance. Lead a diverse team by modeling the way, by empowering, and coaching throughout the employment lifecycle.
- Team up with Sales. Brainstorm and implement occupancy and revenue boosting strategies.
- Keep a pulse on operational and financial performance . Actively participate in the budget process, and accurately forecast for optimal staff and supply levels, maximum flow-through, and exceptional guest experience
- Act as Manager on Duty, when duty calls.
A four-year degree or equivalent education or experience, plus two to three years’ in hotel company related position, with discipline-specific operations knowledge and supervisory experience is required. Verbal and written English language proficiency is required, with a second language helpful. You must be able to handle cash or credit transactions and have Microsoft Office and Excel proficiency. General office equipment and switchboard operation knowledge is expected.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of employment. Interstate Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Click here and here to navigate to the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.