Descrizione del lavoro
You’re like the super hero of accounting. You arrive in the night, dive deep into the books, and reveal anything out of place. You leap to the front desk, attending to that travel-weary guest. And with accurate precision before the sun rises, you draw a clear picture using the night’s data for the new day’s action. Who was that? It could be you as Night Auditor for Interstate. This job will hold a dual role. You will work Night Audit as well as work as a 3rd Shift Guest Services Associate who delivers express check out notices to guest rooms, delivers guest amenities to guest rooms, patrols the hotel corridors and exterior to ensure safety and security checks are working as well as provide any assistance with noise complaints and guest issues.
As Night Auditor, you will
- Ensure all aspects of hotel accounting for all areas of hotel operations are processed correctly and accurately recorded, protecting the brand and asset against liability and fraud.
- Audit, balance, post and report on front desk, rooms, and all food and beverage outlets’ cash and credit operations and reset all registers to ensure accurate, timely function and optimal operations management.
- Provide rooms management with a clear picture of their performance using the data gathered.
- Run the night audit final, after ensuring all revenue is in balance.
- Attend to guest needs at the front desk.
High school education or equivalent experience is required. An Accounting background is preferred but not required. This position requires attention to detail and the ability to compile facts and figures. In addition to general office equipment, you will regularly operate Interstate systems and software, including a cash register. You must be able to communicate effectively and courteously over the telephone and in person. This position may occasionally require lifting luggage up to 50 pounds.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of employment. Interstate Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Click here and here to navigate to the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3888 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.